Fitzyhere & WorstSombra (top 500 sombra mains) "Definite Nerf" šŸ˜„

Please Blizzard, just delete her already. Let me move on from this game.

2 Likes

Please Blizzard, donā€™t let this ā€œbuffā€ go through.

1 Like

WorstSombra said the same

Just adding fuel to the fire; hugely agreed, terrible nerf. Plenty of people have pointed out the intricacies of how this is terrible for Sombra so Iā€™m not gonna waste time, Iā€™d just like to help get this noticed. Keep our stealthy lady stealthy plz Blizzard, I pretty much just gave up hope on your lore so at least keep me liking the game xD.

Sombra was pretty fine, all you needed is good communication (feeling of the game) and good aim. And all of that we got from the last patch (spread decrease and etc.)

The new ā€œbuffsā€ is not the way we wanted
Not all sombra players like to play her as ā€œassasinā€. There are different styles to play her like Codeyniku and etc
so for that part of players will be dark ages.
Please donā€™t go that to live -_-

Iā€™m tired of hoping, Iā€™ll just leave a comment to make this thread more noticable to devs.

Blizzard never listen to feedback on PTR. Donā€™t waste your time guys. Enjoy her while you can because they are gonna push this to live.

2 Likes

So from hero with lowest pickrate to hero with even lower or maybe no pickrate.

1 Like

yeah they also made both, stealth and translocator last indefinitely

Maybe theyā€™re messing with us. You can stop the joke now Blizzardā€¦haha right?

1 Like

Why would you want that though? Is it worth the speed and other sacrifices? So you can hang around invisible all day and trans across the map an hour after you put it down, what next? She still canā€™t hold her ground as a dps, her one combat ability is unreliable and clunky, her problems outweigh being able to stand around without being seen/without helping your team.

not saying i want it, i just brought it up because indefinite translocator and unlimited stealth would be crazy op without those changes

At this point I honestly want her to be an emp bot again rofl. Donā€™t know what you miss until itā€™s gone. /Sigh.

1 Like

Thank you blizzard for continuing to hurt Sombra and those who play her.

Fitzy seems so depressed playing the new Sombra. :-/

just reduce the detection radius back to 2.

The joy of the world just drained from him. He sounds miserable. Canā€™t say I blame him.

yeap definitely a nerfā€¦

Well for one, Iā€™m sort of happy that they put it in the PTR considering how they didnā€™t even bother to test her last nerf in it.
All of these are horrible ideas though.

1 Like

Yeah, it would be OP to be able to cap while in stealth if it was infinite. Not sure about the translocator thing. I mean, once you use it, itā€™s gone anyway. Either way, neither of those things needed to be made indefinite. Itā€™s not worth the tradeoff.

1 Like