Fitzyhere & WorstSombra (top 500 sombra mains) "Definite Nerf" đŸ˜„

Honestly, Fitzy can make some bad plays that make you say ‘why did he do that?’ sometimes.

I want a refund for my gold gun I just wasted

FTFY

I already did ahead of time lol Tired of them killing my wife with each patch

Mercy is the only healer can heal through shield so almost all supports mains are forced to play mercy and zen in comp now so I don’t know what you mean.

And it’s not a threat if I do uninstalled it. I just did and the only reason I’m still here is hoping any announcement from devs.

pathetic me still believe devs care about us.

1 Like

Comparing Mercy one of the most picked heroes to Sombra one of the lowest picked heroes OMEGALUL

we don’t treat him like god but he is definitely the guider of how sombra should be performed.

If you mean we shouldn’t call these a nerf just because fitzy is not always having best performance then maybe we should also call hanzo and brig balanced because they don’t win all the games.

1 Like

I don’t play sombra, actually as a Lucio/Rein/Zen player i despise her, but even I’m tempted to uninstall after seeing these changes. Blizzard clearly don’t know what they’re doing anymore and the small bit of faith I have left for the game is slowly slipping with every new update.

4 Likes

thanks for understanding sombra main’s pain and I hope rein will get fixed soon.

though I won’t be able to test it myself but I hope he will shine with the hamster xd

Please don’t do this to us. You might increase her pick rate by making her “easier” to play but you take away so much from people who actually mastered her.
I am open for changes, but this is just too much. She feels so clunky on the PTR. Just give us some changes to hack, so it is more consistent. The new kit doesn’t help at all to stay active mid-teamfight.

2 Likes

It’s very hard to start learning to walk knowing that you could fly before. Here is the same case. It’s like becoming a cripple. And Blizzard made Sombra a cripple

2 Likes

She’s a lot more fun to me personally. Is fun something we take into account on video games still?

I think they should decrease the detection range a little bit though

1 Like

You’d have a lot more weight with that argument if first, the game wasn’t in such a shocking state of balance right now and, second, Blizz hadn’t consistently messed up every rework so far and third, Blizz didn’t have a longstanding reputation for terrible balance decisions in their games.

it seems that before you did not give her enough attention
for beginners this is a hilarious character

Enough attention? I know how she plays now. And I can see how she plays after the changes. In my opinion she can do everything she used to, without the hassle of time limits. You just have to be more careful with her.

Why would you want to do that exactly? You’d spend so much time away from the team fight not actually doing anything you may as well just play a different hero and actually help. That might be effective if sombra was way more lethal but hiding behind the team doing chip damage can’t compare to other dps staying with the team and protecting healers and things like that.

Did you see the video from WorstSombra?
I just don’t want to repeat
we lost 40-50% of our efficiency

Yeah I did just recently. I would have liked to see some in-match footage of him trying it though, rather than what he showed. And I don’t think everyone should immediately agree with him ‘just because’

invis

• can’t heal from payload (not good)
  • can’t contest the objective (huge)
  • INSANE range for detected (incredibly huge) (stealth just useless in normal game now)
  • moving slowly (huge)
  • can’t reach some hg without translocator (we lose so much mobility and if u are Sombra main u know what this means) (huge)

translocator

• worst effect animation / sound ever
  • it can be destroyed by enemy team (huge)
  • It can be destroyed by hand only if it falls to the ground (incredibly stupid)
  • you actually should lose about 0.5-1.5 sec for find your translocator if u want to destroy him (incredibly stupid)

and all these changes for hero with 0.49% pickrate. What?
All buffs are nothing if you are good Sombra

Instead of infinite invisibility, you can always just hang around the corner (what Sombra players do very very often)
If you want to catch Zen from the resp you can wait around the corner also (really easy move)
if you need more than 20 seconds to act before teleportation - you are bad at managing your time and do not understand what to do
75% speed is so much better than 50% of the speed that it’s even hard to discuss, honestly
as well as the ability to capturing an object
all these changes seem to be some kind of dream, such a change simply can not occur to a normal person in a normal world
Reducing speed in invisibility plays such a big role that now you can just shoot at random places even more often, because Sombra is now longer in dangerous areas due to a lower speed
It’s incredibly dangerous to throw a translocator out of invisibility, because In case of danger, it will not be possible to escape, taking into account the new speed
Enemies know that they can shoot in the proposed area of teleportation more often, because Sombra simply does’t have time to leave it, and its possible directions of movement are very limited. The distance of jumps also decreased.
She became obvious and weak

Often we use invisibility just to change the position in battle - nerf
Often we use invisibility to just quickly return to battle after saving teleport - nerf
Often we use invisibility only to run a short distance faster - nerf (as an example on Rialto, I don’t need infinite invisibility if I can just cross the map now (from resp to backline)
Battles don’t occur on the entire map, they occur in a very limited space, in which case the speed is much more important than the duration. We are limited to our health and the health of our allies that are falling over time

An infinite translocator is also not effective. We often throw it and immediately use it to get to the place. Very rarely the timer goes beyond 20 seconds. Also, the absence of a limit forces the weaker players to play passively or just retreating
As you can see, the time of invisibility in each action is calculated and sufficient. I manage to cross the dangerous zone and find myself in the right place just in time

9 Likes

Sorry for the huge wall of text

• can’t heal from payload - This should not be used as a means to keep yourself alive. She can hack health packs
  • can’t contest the objective - This is not why she should be using her stealth, from a developer-intended point of view
  • INSANE range for detected - It’s not “Insane.” If you practice with it, you can still get good at maneuvering around the enemy and stay in hiding, whether they see you or not.
  • moving slowly - It’s the price for infinite stealth and translocator
    can’t reach some hg without translocator - Again, with practice you will know how to maneuver to a high ground and still be able to use your translocator effectively after

translocator

• worst effect animation / sound ever - It is really loud, likely a bug. I haven’t seen issues with the animation, but if there are, it will probably get fixed too. Also, expect to get seen if you throw it out in the open.
  • it can be destroyed by enemy team - Learn to put it in safe places. The enemies shouldn’t be running around looking for it
  • It can be destroyed by hand only if it falls to the ground - I don’t see a point of destroying it in the air? She has to be able to destroy it if it has infinite duration. That’s like Quality of Life.
  • you actually should lose about 0.5-1.5 sec for find your translocator if u want to destroy him - For being tactical and smart? I disagree