Fitzyhere & WorstSombra (top 500 sombra mains) "Definite Nerf" đŸ˜„

I lowkey think this is why they nerfed her ability to deathball counter, with the healthpack change. Brigitte and Hanzo were coming. Old Sombra would have been perfect against it.

I just saw WorstSombra’s video (anyone else seen it?) I’m so heartbroken.

7 Likes

there was the decoy tactic you could do before. One way to deal with a pesky flanker was throw the translocator in spot you know they would find it. they would camp it out till the duration ended and you could make a 6 vs 5 in your favor that way, now they just kill it and continue the flank

4 Likes

ana change was most certainly a buff. But it was a disappointment for those who like stats more than actual gameplay potential and viability.

link?

28 character -1 sombra

If we stil had release date sombra then some of thses changes could have been useful but the nerfs take so much away.

If she got around faster that would decrease how often she was away from the team but is so easily disruptible when she is supposed to be the disruptor it isnt worth it for how much impact she has.

Its already difficult to have a good game with her they should yave at least held off on any compensation nerfs so the buffs can be tested. This character seems like she was made for the sole purpose of the balance team trolling the community.

Blizzard introduces a “buff”

Is actually a “nerf”

Who am I describing? They are similar. Stop being so agruemntattive lol

Not a buff. You can’t pre-heal with her anymore. Her magazine increase? Yeah that’s a buff. Shooting through teammates? Nope

Except Ana’s is more subjective.

I, myself, found the Ana changes to be a buff. Others may agree or disagree. It honestly depended on how you played Ana.

The Sombra changes just objectively made her worse. There’s really no debating it.

4 Likes

yea right. “PREHEAL” since that was REALLY IMPORTANT. you don’t play ana a lot do you? Because when you play her a lot, you’re mostly trying to avoid healing full hp heroes and instead focus on lower hp ones. And when you do, a random winston appears suddenly in front of you and guess what? A genji 20 meters away is dead because you “PREHEALED” a full hp tank instead.

Just because you need to learn to adapt doesn’t mean she’s weaker. Lots of ana mains loved this change. And after more than 100 hours on her, I agree as well.

as for the sombra changes? Don’t know. But fitzy definitely knows more than me about her. So if he calls it a nerf, then it’s a nerf.

1 Like

It’s this link: NEW SOMBRA BUFF IS A NERF! - YouTube

I hope I’m doing this right

2 Likes

how the heck can you post links with only 2 posts!!! your trust level shouldnt allow that.

But thanks for the working link.

Who knows who plays Ana a lot anymore? For all you know I have 500 hours on her.

Yes btw, pre-healing was important. I know you don’t always heal full hp targets and need to heal low HP ones (no duh), but pre-healing was incredibly helpful for pocket healing with Ana and allowed her to help teammates engage in a fight. Now Ana has to wait for them to take damage before she can start helping. Both ammo types do have their merits, that’s why some people want it to be something you can switch between in-game. There are most certainly some situations where I wish I had the ability to pre-heal. Obviously, if somebody is critical you prioritize them, that’s just healing 101 and has nothing to do with pre-healing.

Imagine playing Mercy and not being able to connect your beam unless somebody took damage, imagine playing Zen and not being able to put orb on someone until they took damage. Pre-healing helped you heal more targets and micromanage your team better. You shoot someone to pre-heal, the healing over time helps them when they take damage, then you go heal somebody else.

And no, this has nothing to do with padding stats, I still have ~70% accuracy each game I play Ana

Sombra players see it as a nerf, non-Sombras see it as a buff cuz it’s annoying to think about her being invisible and having more time to set up positioning. I understand to you this is a nerf, but to some others, it is not. That is the definition of subjective.

That
 Doesn’t matter at all.

You’re saying new Ana is objectively worse. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. As I see it, it’s a split “She’s better” and “She’s worse”. There’s really no ‘she definitely is better’ or ‘she definitely is worse’.

Sombra?

She’s definitely worse. Literally no debating it. Infinite invis and translocator don’t make up for any of the downsides she received.

1 Like

This is just one of those times where Blizzard should just go to the fans and see what we want. Guarantee nearly all of them will say “fix the bugs, remove the stupid, arbitrary 2-second cooldown on broken Hacks and maybe look into lessening her weapon spread.” That’s really all she needs, but no, Blizzard instead decides to reinvent the wheel, taking her already busted kit and instead of doing the obvious thing of getting some glue and repairing it, they decide smashing it with a hammer is the obvious step to take.

6 Likes

well. I can tell by the way you consider preheal a necessity. And since your rank is diamond too, it tells me that you’re not a lower tier ana main either. So it’s logical that you’re not really an ana player. Just because you claimed 500 hours, i’m going to check overbuff (Yea. That still works). ok. ZERO hours on ana like i thought.

As for prehealing. It never was a good idea. Yes. One minor advantage of having it. But the concept itself had a major disadvantage that has nothing to do with not being able to heal lower hp people through others.

I’ve seen MANY ana players, wasting their shots prehealing characters that didn’t need it. And you have a pretty limited number of bullets per clip. Wasting it on those, would have meant you’re mostly reloading and not healing targets in needs.

It had a fundamental flaw from the start. The weakness of not having it is significantly lower than what she gained in return.

2 Likes

Any good Sombra player has mover development experience for our character than any of the actual people who are trying to balance her, because if obvius that they DONT KNOW how Sombra works and what are her real problems.

That
 wasn’t responding to you
 at all. My response to you was following your quote
 that’s why the comment itself was replying to D3lt4

Infinite invisibility and translocator are good things. She also got some downsides, sure and these weren’t the changes people wanted, sure. But those are still powerful abilities to have. I get that she is weaker now, and yeah some people can say new Ana is good and some can say she is bad. Sure, it’s subjective, but you can’t argue infinite invisibility is a bad thing. Yeah it doesn’t help, but it is better than having a time limit.

This is my smurf account BTW, this is where I play tank. My main account is where I play support and peaked in Masters, also overbuff only shows stats prior to private profiles. 500 was an exaggeration, kinda though I was making that exaggerative point clear as it was pertaining to private profiles.

Players wasting shots pre-healing? That means they are a bad player, just the same as Mercys who do nothing but pocket heal Pharah and ignore their team are bad players. Pre-healing was always good, people I’ve seen complaining about it were high ranked Ana’s, the people who liked it were not. She also received a magazine capacity buff, so wasting shots would have been less of an issue as she would’ve had more to work with and not spend as much time reloading.

Since you’re bringing up overbuff, let’s look at you. Oh, 38% quick rank? That’s not very good, your stats in general are little average :confused: looks like you’d fall into that section of “low ranked Ana’s who think it was a good change”

To both of you, this is growing ludicrously off topic, all because I made a comparison and you two booty bothered Sombra’s got your feelings hurt that someone else was getting attention :[ as we are getting off topic and not contributing to thread in a positive way, I am going to leave. You two clearly hold your opinions behind a brick wall (as does most of this forum) so talking with you is literally a waste of time. Don’t bother wasting more time responding cuz I’m not gonna see it :slight_smile: if helps your egos and allows you to sleep at night, you can consider this a “victory”. Later! :wave:

Oh, my bad then.

Of course infinite Invisibility is a good thing, everyone knows this. The downsides that come with it though? It’s just not worth it. Easier to spot her, slower in Invis, and no point contesting(which is an obvious removal) are a lot more significant than infinite invisibility. Especially when it’s still interrupted by >1 damage.

3 Likes

well. This is the account that i started with. Unlike you, no smurfing for me. So i played and learned every individual hero i found interesting. And it took a while to get the hang of things. But there definitely will be old stats to drag me down, since i didn’t start where i am right now and had a much worse pc. I Remember a time my average accuracy with mccree was 30%. Took me a long time to make it 41%. Even though i rarely have games with less than 50 and usually on average it’s around 60. But since old accuracy ratings on a computer with 30 fps was waay lower, it takes an eternity to pull it back up. You’re more than welcome to check my most recent games with ana if you don’t feel like it. But judging by the 15% and above on fire rates on most of them, I think i’m doing fine for now.

But you’re right. This is off topic. I didn’t plan on continuing this, but i just hate this forum mentality that whenever a change happens, some random sideeffect that was EXTREMELY irrelevant from the start, suddenly becomes the main discussion and the reason for complaints.

It’s like everything else in here. Why is hammond a hamster? We wanted a human. Why is mercy being nerfed? While 2 days ago, everyone was screaming for nerfs. Why is widow so bad? Now people want nerfs even though she’s the same,yet meta switched to her. But you may call me a little too obsessed with correcting people.