Fitzyhere & WorstSombra (top 500 sombra mains) "Definite Nerf" šŸ˜„

Hope this doesnā€™t go live or its time for me to find new main or quit the game, this is just another huge nerf. instead fixing her bugs and her hack they chose again change something that insā€™t needed,
I missed old sombra so much when she was able get emp so fast if team played around you
But knowing blizzard they gonna push this to live anyway, because we donā€™t care about feedback we only care lower ranks to use hero more easier and in higher ranks more useless

12 Likes

Hammond rolls faster then sombra runs in stealthā€¦ I honestly think they strategically nerfed Sombra to make hammond better for mobility

5 Likes

Detectable at four meters but canā€™t contest in stealth? One or the other please.

20 Likes

ht tps://clips.twitch.tv/ObliqueBoredCaribouUWot

god the problems in teamfights are so much worst

2 Likes

Disappointed with how Blizzard keeps IGNORING actual Sombra mains and screwing her over further.

Iā€™m legitimately going to stop playing her if these go to live. Infinite up time was never a concern for the players who mained her. They took away WAY too much value for this to be a remotely fair trade-off.

Iā€™m disgusted. Her kit can now be 100% disrupted. Every aspect of it. Thatā€™s garbage. COMPLETE GARBAGE.

45 Likes

I actually like her way more like this. Sure it comes with some nerfs but I feel like she can be a LOT more effective right now but hey, Iā€™m no GM :slight_smile:

1 Like

How is she more effective in her role as ā€œinfiltratorā€ when everyone detects her from double the distance, she runs slower while stealthed, her damage is disappointing and only one bullet pretty much cancels all her abilities?

28 Likes

Pretty much been playing her all night on PTR and I donā€™t get detected that much. The detection radius is bigger, but so is my arc around enemies now. I can hop around in backlines way longer and be more effective. Random games though, no competitive nature so I reckon it would be much harder in those games.

I love fitzy btw so no hate.

but if she has infin stealth now cant she put her translocator in positions the enemy team would have no clue about?

Just think, go invis, go behind their team, put trans down in a spot where the fights arenā€™t even taking placeā€¦

I understand where he is coming from, but I think sombra mains just have to play around with it a bit and give more feedback.

I know you all are tricky rickys so we shall see :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Considering Sym went through with her whole host of bugs, get ready to have your favorite hero changed in ways you donā€™t like. Thatā€™s Blizz for ya.

1 Like

Well its still garbage, because the translocator can be heard from like 20m :). Good luck on your ā€œprobably still fineā€ mind set. xd

7 Likes

Good thinking, when youre not a sombra main, but she gets even on live less kills than tracer, soldier and so on. And when do you want to kill someone, if you need to first run across the map to put your translocator down?

1 Like

Except you donā€™t. You still have to be intelligent about where to place it and that will never change but you are no longer heavily restricted by this super tight window thatā€™s caused by stealth and tp . You now have a proper time to position yourself and be effective in what you do after placing the tp. Also thereā€™s no tradeoff anymore between hacking a health pack in your own backline and going in since again, your tp and stealth are no longer on a timer.

In the case you find yourself in a weird position and the tp is too far back or if itā€™s to risky to tp back, you just destroy it with the interact button, place a new one, go in infinite stealth and start from there again.

2 Likes

WHAT IS ALL THIS BABYCRYING? HAVE YOU EVEN TRIED IT? HOW IS IT A NERF?! Oh you dont get that much speed but it is INFINITE! and you get detected easier because of thatā€¦ you can now throw your translocator in order to move behind enemies instead of going right next to them and it doesnt matter because you still get it back in 4 secs (4 seconds that you are still invis by the way).

Im SO TIRED of people crying right after they change ANYTHING. Give it a time, im completely sure she will be picked much more often. Maybe she needs to change playstyle a bit but she is now stronger than ever.

2 Likes

he played 2+ hours of her today and it definitely showed a drop in performance.

he needs to adapt to now playstyle, thats all

1 Like

adapting is not the problem. If you made something objectively worse, you may adapt, but that doesnā€™t mean you can maintain the same performance.
enemies can now destroy translocator and she can now be detected twice as far. On top of no longer being able to contest while invis. those all make her objectively worse. I didnt mind the no contest, but the other 2 piled on make her unnecessarily harder with less payoff.

16 Likes

Stop defending something you fail to understand properly.

Anyone with a decent amount of time on Sombra can see the flaws of these changes.

27 Likes

HOW is that change ā€œOBJECTIVELY WORSEā€ā€¦
dont bother answering, time will prove you she is stronger

ah yes because you a person with no game development experience, nor credintials in the game publishing industry, know more than people who have been doing it for 20 plus years.

4 Likes