First ten placement matches

If you win 6 games on your first ten placement matches around what sr will you be and what tier?

If you’ve never played competitive see Initial Competitive Skill Rating, Decrypted

If you have played competitive, see How Competitive Skill Rating Works (Season 11) → Season transitions.

depending on your performance between 2300 and 2800 i guess most likely around 2550

It doesn’t depend on Wins and Losses, it depends on your performance and stats. It will compare the stats to the other players. The SR system will usually place people around Gold or Platinum, sometimes Silver or gold depending on how well you did. And soon after placements your SR gains and Losses will be very High .i.e. if you win a game you will get like 50 SR and on a loss you will also loose 50 SR this way you will quickly get to your deserved rank and after which your gains and losses will be giving you normalized SR from 20-30 SR per win or loss.

no first placements heavily depend on win/loss

I believe that is not how it works. If a GM looses all his first placements on a smurf, but performs like a GM, he would still be placed Master or GM.

Here’s a post on the old Forums. The OP from that post is talking about his First Placements. He lost 8 won 2, got placed 3500.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20761916092#post-2

not anymore, Initial Competitive Skill Rating, Decrypted

you simply cannot place higher than 3300 (for the simple reason performance based SR is capped at 3000) now, and even if you try your worst you still end up in silver

yes performance plays a role, but it’s not massive amounts of SR, if you go 5/5 you get 2500 ± 200 SR

Dafran, got a new account for Season 10. He did his placements only using Torbjorn. He got placed 3200+ SR.

Here’s the last placement match video:

https://youtu.be/dYeMfX3Isms

If he would’ve played Tracer, Soldier he would’ve placed GM. This account was literally level 25 when he started placements.

no he would have placed 3300

you can’t place GM in your first placements, it’s impossible, you’d need to get 150 SR per game and win all 10

there is not a 6 times basic SR bonus on performance, and there is not extra SR past 3000

so even if you manage to get to 3000 playing one single game and then win every game you’d end up with 3000 + 9 times 25-30 or 3200 - 3300