First Oni Genji & Officer D Va Now Lúcio’s Emote

What next? Are you gonna make Noire Widowmaker and the Blizzcon skins available to everyone? Honestly. :rage:

Seems like everyone who bought the pass got scammed.

Blizzcon skins?

Yes please.
(Another way to pay for it?)

Noire Widowmaker?

Hopefully not.
Eveh.

2 Likes

wait what…im confused

1 Like

Same. I’m confused.

Also, it’s hard to understand the original meaning behind this post.

Apparently the OWL lucio emote is buyable now.

also…again, if you bought it solely for the emote…you are an idiot…thats like buying the juggernaut version of Black ops…2?..was it?..just for the game

3 Likes

Noice.

I’m sure it costs quite a bit, and would still be a pretty special emote to have.

oh…well…who…cares?..

People are mad bc it was marketed as an exclusive

1 Like

Sure. Exclusivity is anti-consumer regardless. If you want to feel like a special snowflake, why not just earn the top 500 spray or something. Less people own that than some of these gaudy cosmetics that no one would take a second glance at if they were readily available.

well…again, if you bought hte pass solely for the emote…refer to my previous comment on this

Exactly, and they lied about it.

Just like they lied about reading our feedback daily? :kissing_cat::ok_hand:

1 Like

they can change their mind on it…we don’t know if they intended to do this or not from the get go

So what if I did. It still doesn’t justify lying about exclusives.

Hopefully Noire will never be released to everyone.

7 Likes

Exactly.

It was a Real exclusive.

1 Like

okay, so they lied, BIG WHOOP, its done, its over, its…another word for done

Noire Widowmaker was a Pre-Order exclusive, and should stay that way.

Lucio’s emote was locked behind a $30 OWL paywall despite not having anything to do with OWL. It’s completely reasonable and justified for it to be put in the base game. If it was OWL themed, then i’d be understandable to lock it behind OWL. But when it’s an emote that has completely nothing to do with it: no logos, no references, not even a HINT of OWL, there’s no reason for it to be locked behind it.

3 Likes

In all honesty, they should have just added into the game as a seasonal item, then released it as part of the OWL Bundle deal.

Making it special, as it would have been out of season or whatever.