First look at Transformers skins

is it Optimus Rein or Primehardt?

1 Like

So thatā€™s why Rein is getting a buff?

Yea, that makes more sense to me too.

And not giving Tracer (or even Lucio) a Blurr skin was a miss.

Overall not bad, but I wonā€™t be spending money on them

I think the latter sounds better, but the former has clarity.

the fact that echo didnā€™t get one is SO CRIMINAL

literally a shapeshifting transforming hero and ā€¦ crickets

she wouldā€™ve been perfect

blog post about event is actually up already (not announced of course)

https://overwatch.blizzard.com/en-us/news/24104748/overwatch-2-season-11-midseason-update-transformers-summer-games-new-mythic-weapon-skin-and-more/

Thanks for keeping us updated cub reporter Baja.

1 Like

Then launching on July 30, check out the in-game shop to dip into new Lifeguard themed skins including Lifeguard Roadhog, Lifeguard Lifeweaver, Lifeguard Kiriko, and Beach Rescue Mercy.

Of course these 2 will always gets a new skin, especially Mercy with her 2nd recolors in 1 season!

mehā€¦sitting here camping a rare spawn in WoWā€¦just internets surfing :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

i can already sense every balding 35 year old gigachad reinbro spam reposting giveaways on twitter

Transformers skins pricing:

1. Mega Bundle : 5900 coins
  2. Individual Heroes Bundle: 2500 coins
1 Like

They gave 3/4 Transformer skins a highlight intro. The one who didnā€™t get it was Illari and she only has 2 still. Ugh

Reinhardt as Optimus Prime is chefs kiss and a collab idea that actually fits him as a character, size and general shape.

I think Bastion as BumbleBee was a good idea aswell because of his voice and character. However I think g1 Shockwave and Warpath from a design point of view would be other really good options too.

Rammatra as Megatron I think sounds really good on paper because heā€™s the big villain and also has one of the larger models in the game. But perhaps G1 Lockdown, G1 Scourge would have fit his shape a little bit better.
However I donā€™t think megatratron is a bad choice. I Wish though that they would have switched the purple for his eyes to red.

I think Echo would have been a much better choice for Arcee. Echos face, legs and general shape are more close to her.

1 Like

Wow a bunch of overpriced scams for paypigs to fund the further destruction of this game!

Poor old Blizzard canā€™t afford to give any away for free this time!

Iā€™m not going to pay for this, but I will admit this is the closest theyā€™ve come to tempting me.

1 Like

Optimus is the best. Second is Bubble Bee, next Arcee is nice I just wish she had blue eyes. Megatron feels ā€œoff to meā€

This would have been a prefect 10 had they gotten Peter to do the voice for the Prime skin and Frank for Megatron.