Fine. I'll Say It

Slowly damage creeping the game over time was likely caused due to goats. Now that the meta is over and these changes were never reverted or addressed in any way, they end up problematic

40 Likes

yes. Yes. YES!

The only reason Ana isn’t getting the nerf hammer is because GM is filled with skill elitists that think it’s okay for Ana to be objectively overpowered because of the high mechanical skill required to play her efficiently.

I feel like the developers listen to grandmaster players a bit too much, and don’t consider what the game is like for the other 90% of their community.

70 Likes

They have nerfed the global ultimate charge cost like 3 or 4 times now if I’m not mistaken. The global damage output just kept increasing over time that ultimates were so fast to farm.

And then we have people thinking there’s no damage creep.

Nah, people had to resort to double-barrier meta because it was fun, obviously. /s

50 Likes

You know, a bunch of people smarter than me (like you) are saying the same stuff over and over, esp about forcing another dive meta.

Maybe that kinda means it’s true…

Regardless, always love to read a Titanium topic

56 Likes

Preach.

Genji quite akin to Zenyatta, was left behind in the damage creep, still being a good hero mind you but instead of toning down the damage… they buffed him to join the powercrept dps.

Damage creep is a real thing and its getting unbearable.

Characters like Zenyatta with no defensive abilities, mobility or anything while being fat targets feel this the most acutely.

And when it comes to powercreep… characters aren’t treated equally either. Zenyatta just has to basically suck it and take all that extra damage with his face.

40 Likes

samito and the ‘let them eat cake’ discord.

66 Likes

that discord started out ok but is straight up PROBLEMATIC now and HAS to go they already have a place for community feedback. HERE!

13 Likes

You lost me when you claimed mccree is op lmao, yes the brig nerfs are ridiculous but we all know they’re not gonna get pushed to live so let’s calm down

3 Likes

I mean, personally I think the meta has been Deathball or Bunker for 2 years.

And what with the popularity of Dive generally, and some retro tournaments featuring Dive. They are leaning towards a Dive meta.

Getting rid of he overheal isn’t necessarily a problem. The problem is that Brig just didn’t get enough buffs to compensate for the nerfs.

And besides which, buffing up Tanks that can usually survive long enough for heals over time would either be redundant, or just make for some meta that feels like GOATs.

2 Likes

R/woosh. mcree isn’t in overpowered today but if you put him in the game at season 1-6 he would have been a must pick. there is too much power creep in the game today

36 Likes

Buff brig?! Blizzard will never do that, they are too spineless to go agaisnt the dps elites of this game.

7 Likes

They are very clearly trying to force a dive meta for OWL. Everyone sees it and they are going to be laughed out of the room if they even attempt denying it.

19 Likes

So maybe alter Brig in such a way that she’s less of a Dive counter, but more useful in general?

1 Like

No other reason dva would actually get gasp defence matrix buff.

Not after they made sure she stays trash tier for so long.

4 Likes

McCree averages a 4.53% GM pickrate over the past six months. When standardized for supports, we get 11.00%, which is the same material Ana is working with.

Damage creep aside, even within his own category he is overtuned.

34 Likes

That’s not even a buff. Its revert from a stupid decision to make her needlessly clunky to play against heroes she supposed to counter.

3 Likes

I lost faith in them to find a way to keep her relevant. Im pretty sure theyll leaver f tier for a long time. Thats their MO.

3 Likes

So…exactly what she is right now.

1 Like

shes too weak to survive a dive right. She got neft because she enable dive dps.

1 Like

Try telling that to a certain gold echo on the forums

3 Likes