Finally, some justice for Sombra!

Of course we don’t know what these changes are yet but they sound like the devs are giving our queen the attention she deserves!

Thank you Development Team, I thought all hope was lost :heart:

7 Likes

Some sombra mains are worried that they might ruin her with a rework but imo anything is better than this super niche play style. I used to use sombra a lot but hack is just stopped by too many things for it to be the basis of an entire hero’s kit.

1 Like

Is it Christmas? Finally my girl Sombra getting the attention she deserves. All you “pro” players and triggered Genji mains better get ready cause Sombra is coming for you.

3 Likes

“Justice”…considering their history and that all her biggest problems were entirely self-made by them, I expect it’s going to be the very opposite of justice.

1 Like

As long as they make her not-F tier and tune up her playstyle, I’m happy. I’m tired of the clunky delays, easily counterable abilities, and bugs. Give me something good. A character like her can only get better.

2 Likes

I just made a thread about it. I don’t think it will be popular, but I do want to take this time to get the word out for awareness.

But I am glad that she is finally getting the dev’s attention.