Feel the love with the Ultimate Valentine event!

my google chrome is up to date but it still says the experience isn’t currently available on my device anyone know what’s up with that

I find it creepy and weird.

i take that back. none of the event challenges are counting… fun…

So when are the titles going to show up?

That Hanzo hanging off the ceiling pose shouldve been a victory pose. xoxo

1 Like

Well, once again, points for thinking outside the box on the event. Sucks there’s no new cosmetic items for playing, outside some voicelines. But nice to be able to get rewards for playing other modes.

Bought the skin and done getting Hanzo’s spray and the voiceline. The rest of the stuff is not worth getting, especially if the skin reward is an old skin.

I see some people have their “earn 6 kills challenge” bugged out, what happened?

Re-release the cyber demon genji skin. This valentine update primarily targets wrecking ball and Hanzo players. I don’t understand how you guys put your most unique skin ever at the end of a battle pass making the item exclusive. Punishing current and future players for?

1 Like

let me guess, is it a visual novel made by random stranger on Fiverr for a couple of buckos?

1 Like

I cant find the “title” :frowning: in rewards it says “title” but i cant find in game, i have claimed everything else

When does it end? So I can play before it ends.

I am not feeling any love from you Blizzard, just a hollow soulless existence, or at least that’s what OW has become.

1 Like

Most likely, anything missing will be delivered in their next tweak patch or midseason one.

can we have another valentines event this year ! i love the cute skins thank you!

2 Likes