Feel like i am not improving. Should i just quit Overwatch ? No point of me trying so hard

Bought a 2nd account thinking i could start afresh. Seems like that was not the case. The game sucks big time. Seriously.

1 Like

Either the game sucks or you do.
Well I’m the same as you so now I’m just trying to see if I can play only for fun. No point trying to more. I’ve given up but I honestly don’t enjoy any other game. Truthfully I don’t enjoy overwatch

1 Like

Same here. Just tired of it all. Blizzard really f up this time around.

1 Like

Blizzard has the most amounts of updates in a game I’ve ever experienced. Buff this, nerf that all the time. I knew nothing good was gonna come out of it. But I also gotta blame myself. I truly really do suck it’s not even blizzard

Adapt and live or give up and die. Life rules work in competitive games too.

First step to improving is to actually acknowledge that you aren’t a great player and there’s space to improving… i mean i still till now think I’m not great and i have a lot to improve on also considering doing a vod review soon might even post it here for master+ players to take a look at and give me advice.

You wont get better and climb if you blame the game lol also you can post your vod on reddit there’s a lot of talented players that will go into details of what you’re doing wrong that you might not notice… literally a small thing being fixed i your play style can jump you 300 SR.

Also reddit has a discord where they have a coach section you can ask coaches over there and im pretty sure it’s free unless you want to have private coaching.

k thx for the suggestions. Anyone here who plays other games beside overwatch ? Think i better try something else. At least i have fun

1 Like

don’t worry about the other players, just work on improving your game. Yeh matchmaking sometimes sucks, yes it needs a role queue badly. However eventually you’ll get to the rank you deserve to be in. I have 3 accounts and able to get all 3 in to Diamond. Now I’m working and changing my playing style to for going in to Masters.

Let me be clear, having played games in mid to higher diamond. It doesn’t get any better, toxicity is worse, there are tons more one tricks so team comps are all over the place and worst of all you’ll be dying alot to snipers.

1 Like

As with any game, play in moderation.
I started in gold s2. In s10 i fell to silver.
Been there ever since riding the roller coaster.
Have fun
Play what you want
Mute all text chat.
Take a break
Variety is the spice of life

Just quite the game it’s absolutely garbage.

LoL you can’t play OW in “moderation” and have ANY chance of ranking above 500 SR. I would literally have to quit my job and play 10 hours a day to get to 1500 SR.

Refer to my recent post https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/add-1000-sr-simple-aim-trick-for-low-rankers/231022

1 Like

It works I can vouch s3bronze over here

1 Like

ok guys. Thanks a lot. Seems like my love for this game dies when competitive took over my life. i am done with this game

No, just play for fun. Which is why we play anyway. We collectivly have a snowballs chance in hell becoming pros so why stress rank that much. Just a number in a pixelated enviornment. Period.

Dota 2 warcraft TFT and RoC

heck i even bought another account so that i can reset BUT THE TOXICITY IS HORRIBLE. JUST PISS OFF by this.