[Feedback Thread Continued Part III] Mercy Updates - Jan 30, 2018

Why don’t we just give mercy valk as E and give her a new ultimate? XD

or…we could not do that since her ultimate and cooldown abilities are outstanding as they are…

It was just a meme as for some reason all the reworks need to give heroes there ults as E abilities :joy:

(i.e. Mercy Rez, Torbjorn’s damage and speed boost from ult, etc.)

ah yes - but there are so very many folks who promote this very idea (and others like it) as serious, not a meme for them at all

She definetly needs rez back as an ult. But not everyone shares my views to be fair.

5 Likes

OOF is right… Talk about adding insult to injury.
Thanks tons Jeff for your insightful feedback on the game…

3 Likes

How about Mercy gains 25% Ult charge on a successful melee attack? YES I DID JUST IMPLY GIVING HER THE UBERSAW.

1 Like

“MEDIC… Oh wait, that’s me.”
Then Mercy tears into enemy team with an Ubersaw…

(an yes, I do play Medic on TF2)

1 Like

Can you imagine a weapon like that in OW that gives you an instant 10-15% ult from 1 hit. That would be so damn broken lol.

1 Like

I just ranted on twitter, because this is ridiculous.

They make the character less skillful and then insults a portion of their players. It is rude and he should not be in the position he is in, if he is going to vocally make implications about skill toward any part of their games community.

3 Likes

There’s a context to it and it should be looked at before conclusions are taken.

I don’t believe Jeff insulted anybody.

Im flex and used to use her as my go to healer when I had to heal to fill, but I despise her current state.

4 Likes

I feel he implies very clearly that he feels Mercy’s are skill-less compared to a lot of others in the game, showing a very clear bias that he has toward Mercy.

8 Likes

It’s called Genji. Nerf him into the dumpster fire.

Is this still alive? I thought it was mass flagged out of existence.

Still wondering why only Mercy got megathreads. There were times when Doom, Brig, Sym, Tracer and Genji threads were everywhere.

No other hero got so drastically altered before.

2 Likes

In my opinion, Sym and Torb were altered just as drastically, perhaps moreso

Ive seen a few megathreads for characters other than Mercy is just that Mercy has seen more unfavorable nerfs (and even buffs) than any other character in Overwatch.

2 Likes

After mercy . So I guess if she failed, torb and symm could have been left alone.

Topic is almost a year old and Mercy is still a mess. . .

3 Likes