[Feedback Thread Continued Part III] Mercy Updates - Jan 30, 2018

Lul I actually find Mercy really relaxing to play, y’all need to chill and deal with what you got.

I hate Lucio now because of the movement changes- but you don’t see me spamming #RevertLucio every day.

Yes, completely trash. Cant heal any damage, only able to res every 30s, takes 3s to res. mobility bugs are the only think keeping her playable.

1 Like

Just because you find her relaxing, doesn’t mean we should be quieter to not interrupt your soothing Mercy gameplay.

Maybe you shouldn’t have come here D;

6 Likes

Sorry are you really expecting some intense gameplay from Mercy? Play Ana, she’s impactful if you’re good enough - (i’m all for mass rez) but Mercy was impactful by pressing Q.

and you want an ‘impactful’ hero lul, it’s clear you just want a hero that can do what the others can with ease.

Just because you find her soothing, it doesn’t mean some people don’t find her “intense” to play. That’s why people will play aggressively and pull out their pistols. Every hero is impactful by pressing Q…? That’s also why people have said to maybe give her a simple E ability.

Hey, current Mercy already does that.

• Discount Transedence

• Orisa’s ultimate

• And flies around just like Pharah.

Oh and by the way, I’ve been actually playing Widowmaker more after the Mercy nerfs. I’m here to get my (second) favorite hero, another rework to make her more enjoyable again.

mercy main 4ever

oh, by the way, battle valkyrie is one of the most exciting ult’s, only second to dragon blade, that I use. It’s fun and satisfying to get kills, if you can’t have fun then you need to seriously evaluate if it’s worth playing Overwatch.

I’ve already had my breaks because I’ve found Lucio unexciting and boring as hell to play - after a month break I enjoyed the game a little more than I used to.

You’re severely mistaken my friend.

Nothing even close to transcendance considering 50hp/s takes you a whole 30 seconds to heal a rein from low hp to full.

Orisa’s ultimate, but you cant use it because healing is so slow. And it’s single target.

Flies around like pharah, but you need teammates to fly to. And the only way she can fly solo is to still use a teammate to trigger a movement bug.

I’m aware you want to jump on the hate bandwagon and discredit any mercy main’s response. However you should be a little more educated on the hero and actually give a realistic response rather than a childish one.

~ Signed
The Mercy Ice Cream Movement :ice_cream:

Hm… well I am actually stating things wrong with Valkyrie…?

As said, nowhere near a transcendence, not even able to be a budget one. Damage boost isnt usable considering you have to constantly be healing because heals are so slow, and flying like pharah, but your actually slower than a pharah and unable to stay out in the open because your so slow your an easy pick in any elo other than bronze, but once again, keep trying.

~ Signed

2 Likes

I’m not even saying you’re wrong XD
That’s the genuine truth, but Valkyrie is getting a buff D;

Valkyrie cant be buffed, it just needs to be reverted or reworked.

2 Likes

Let’s hope the buff is good or else we will get more angry mercy mains.
#ImAMercyMain.
#Proud.
#Hashtag

Mercy’s getting buffed, y’all can hush now.

Hardly a buff. insulting to be honest.

6 Likes

We can but we won’t.
#ImAMercyMain.
#Proud.
#Hashtag
~ Signed

2 Likes

Lucio’s change added onto his skill ceiling and made him even better for the high tier players.

mercy’s rework lowered her skill floor and ceiling.

it had the opposite affect and mercy’s players hate it.

P.s. if you wanna talk about lucio your more then free to make your own threads.

4 Likes

you forgot to finish it with

~ Signed

1 Like

If the most engaging way to use a support ultimate on a main healer is to use it as a DPS ultimate, the developers seriously need to evaluate what they hell they are doing.

11 Likes

Ty sis, fixed.
/20chars

1 Like

Actually it was the movement changes from 11 months ago. They made it so that all you had to do was press W and you’d go in that direction (in the air) so no need for ASD keys. It was a HUGE nerf to his skill ceiling and it made it so less rewarding to learn all of Lucio’s kit. The new players could replicate what the pros did easily.

It was a good and bad thing for all Lucio mains.