[Feedback Thread Continued Part III] Mercy Updates - Jan 30, 2018

In that post, there is a link to a Google Document with other ideas in it, if you are interested.

Edit: I’m tired. I making some pretty pathetic spelling errors at the moment…

7 Likes

Oh you’re back!

1 Like

You are back! Yayyy!

o/

4 Likes

So what was the deal with your suspension? They don’t read the megathread so it’s probably safe to talk XD

Personally I think they should give her a similar rez ult like Khepri from SMITE.
His rez is more of a buff that’s applied to an ally with a time limit attached to it. If the ally dies within that timeframe, they get rezzed and teleported back to him. If the timer runs out and the ally dies, they stay dead.

Mercy could benefit from that system as an ult. She could pick up to a certain amount of teammates to receive this “rez-buff” for a short amount of time. It would require mercy to have a great deal of foresight to use it defensively and a great initiator offensively. And because of the time limit, and it acting like a status effect, blizzard could easily implement abilities to counter rez. Sombra’s emp for one could easily nullify it. Lucio’s ult could also have the option to nullify rez. Moira and Reaper could have some kind of weird effext added to their passive or primary fire that nulifies it (but that would need serious tweeking amd adjusting).

Obviously this would need more tweeking, but I think this might be a perfect middle ground for everyone. Or at least the start of one.

1 Like

isnt locked yet???

I wouldn’t be so sure about that. I’ve seen posts vanish from this place before.

I will say that Aria Rose did a good job of explaining it in one of their recent videos.

2 Likes

He was telling someone that was avoiding to answer a question because it would weaken his argument, then the comment was mass flagged I think…

Alright, I’ll go take a gander.

I really like the staff overload idea by Arcalias. If yall dont know what it is its kinda like the medics ubercharge w the quickfix weapon (which is why they probably wont use it) but if they threw a mini valk in there i think it would be fun!

Just spitballing but what if for an e she boosted another person’s healing so instead of having burst healing she could give to a Lucio who amps it a soilder with his biotoic field or even sombra with her health packs so others could burst heal it would last about 5 seconds and encourage team play with mercy and probably have CD of 8 or 10 seconds

Im not sure if i totally understand your idea but doesn’t Ana already do that?

I don’t have any reason to believe that it was mass-flagging over just a trigger-happy moderator. As far as I can tell, the person I was talking to got suspended for even longer than I did. They said some fairly offensive things, but I didn’t think any of it was actually an offense.

But hey, “You need to work on your English” is an offense so what do I know…

7 Likes

What if Mercy had an overclock ability for her E? I still think that Pacify is undeniably a wonderful idea. But how would an over lock ability at a 12ish second cool down do?

2 Likes

I’m just glad to have you back, that ban thing was pretty dumb imo. . . am i allowed to say that?

2 Likes

I guess we’ll find out soon lol.

We should probably stop talking about it…

2 Likes

Oh, so it was that… I would actually take it as an advice instead of an insult, but people in this days are pretty easy to offend.

1 Like

no, i got banned for saying the word dumb