[Feedback Thread Continued Part III] Mercy Updates - Jan 30, 2018

If this thread get’s closed again. You are not only once again letting the Anti-Mercy trolls win, but you are also proving to us all that you do not care about our feedback, and thus in turn, proving to us all that what was said here is not true.

What will it be?

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

3 Likes

Better idea would be to get it to 20k with constructive talking points about this subject. I just chimed in since I know a lot of about how these forums work as a player.

As a periodical update, as a player, I feel the Mercy’s healing is a challenge right now. Playing her I am finding myself at Silver medal versus the selected off-healer. This may be working as intended, as even in those situations the team is staying alive (and I don’t think I am ever the best Mercy).

Looking ahead, I don’t see the need for too many changes, maybe find some happy ground with the HPS at 55 instead of 50. But that is just a thought.

2 Likes

What have you done?! He is going to come…
thread is locked

I’ve posted on the forums is there something wrong with that :thinking: I wanna have a conversation (as do many others) but only really the devs can give REAL answers

Never played the game so I wouldn’t really care if it was similar myself. Anything other than this self-stun we are stuck with.

Oh hi megathread, long time no see.

Here, get this <3, I don’t have likes, <3<3<3

1 Like

Plz let me love my favourite hero again with reduced healing it feels like I’m just feeding the enemy since even in gold where people can’t aim they out damage my healing also plz just get rid of valk as upt nobody is like " oh boy I have valk I’m gonna have such a big impact on this team fight" they’re more like “oh I guess I can get back from spawn a bit faster and get to see the beautiful map from up here” really makes me want to play her

2 Likes

Wait is it open forever now?

Yours is a privilege. To have your own megathread endorsed by the developers and moderators themselves? You should take advantage of this.

It has been almost 20 minutes, so yeah, maybe I guess

1 Like

I’ve been on fire more lately too. And I believe it is because I’m using Rez to make for the lack of healing. I don’t believe that Rez was intended or should be intended to make up for subpar healing.

I can come to common ground thou… Rez as Ultimate (common ground) or No Rez on Mercy (common ground).

1 Like

One can dream.

Maybe they got scared of being called out on silencing the Mercy-players and left this open to distract us.

The Titanium Ideas on changes ( modified revert ) for Mercy just sound good… It just seems like common sense to implement them rather than keeping Mercy’s current failed state.

6 Likes

Let’s be real: I wouldn’t want to talk to some guy who crapped on me when I didn’t respond to him. Insulting someone just makes that someone more inclined to not engage.

They’ve acknowledged mercy players multiple times, just with things people don’t want to hear. I’m 100% sure they have people compiling forum feedback that aren’t the head devs themselves.

And, at the end of the day, if they disagree with feedback they’re not obligated to respond to every single feedback they don’t agree with with an explanation why. It’s almost a guarantee they’ve seen Titanium’s post. And, at this point, they haven’t responded. Either they’re
-Making changes to Mercy as we speak and don’t want to get people’s hopes up until what they’re doing is concrete
-they just don’t agree with the proposed changes.

Bring back our hero devs

Revert Mercy and all will be fine again.

We need a response, we need open communication with the devs, the community deserves to be heard and answered. Even if the Devs say something we dislike or disagree with, it’s better than silence.

2 Likes

That ship has sunk. They haven’t bothered engaging with us even when we are nice to them.

3 Likes

I agree. I’ve been getting by on my love GA to sustain me through this rework, but it really would be better to adapt the routes proposed by Titanium.