[Feedback Thread Continued Part III] Mercy Updates - Jan 30, 2018

<.small> Hail Hydra.
Remove the dot before small

1 Like

Hail Hydra

omg it worked thanks

3 Likes

The devs haven’t done a lot of things they should do. And have done things they shouldn’t have. I mean, there are even QOL changes that need made.

4 Likes

whispers Hail Hydra

2 Likes

I’m gonna test this out

Will this work?

What about this

Just edit one of your existing posts. Don’t make a new one every time you want to test something.

5 Likes

Nah, I’d rather take pop shots with my pop-gun from Spawn on Kings Row at the Widowmaker hiding in plain sight on top of Statue. Easy kill for a Mercy, an I bet the Widowmaker was like “WTF” when they saw the kill feed and realized that it was the lowly lil Mercy player they had just sniped that took them out.

become the sniper.

Dont make me go Captian America on you. :joy:

Wait…everyone is praising hydra. Something happened here. :expressionless:

Hail Hydra

Check your Bnet friend requests

2 Likes

Blizzard is very inconsistent in terms of how they “feel about things” and what they do. Quite honestly, they contradict one another very often. Actually, pretty much all of the time.

8 Likes

Droideka. That will forever be branded in my mind.

Yes, they do. They go against what they say all of the time.

I mean, yeah, but they still have resources dedicated to locking Mercy threads and dumping them in here.

You know…she had those things when she was considered a troll pick. Does no one remember the days when Ana reigned supreme? Seriously, Mercy had: high mobility, consistent healing, the ability to heal through shields, and mass rez. All at the same time. And Ana was still better.

6 Likes

I’m willing to join in on this madness if there’s room left.

1 Like

Can I add that list that Vader doesn’t say “Luke, I am your father”?

I mean, sure…? :thinking:

(Also P sure they said no DM, and wasn’t there something like no role queue? LFG is extremely similar.)

6 Likes