[Feedback Thread Continued Part III] Mercy Updates - Jan 30, 2018

what if we join forces?

All 12 of them?

Less than 20 Sym mains

Then there will be 24 people posting on this thread xP

Ohhh don’t like this, it’s only night time, if i wasn’t a night owl myself i shouldn’t be here too

They unpinned this thread last time and it got pinned not much later.

Ignoring the problem won’t make it go away. It’s been like this for a year. Accept that something needs done.

4 Likes

Bump, this thread is NOT leaving the front page.

2 Likes

Doing the ostrich sticking its head in the sand thing won’t help you, Blizz.

And I’ve definitely seen other Mercy threads on the top of the page. So…

Oh come on… not again. Tomorrow i’ll link this thread into my stickied html tutorial hoping it will not sink down by then ^^

1 Like

I’m so amazing! :smiley:

3 Likes

Mercy is not in a bad place now. Before this patch, Mercy was grossly overpowered and was a must pick.

It’s been 6 months now, people need to let this go.

1 Like

Let it go, let it go
Can’t hold it back anymore
Let it go, let it go
Turn away and slam the door
I don’t care what they’re going to say
Let the storm rage on
The Silence never bothered me anyway

6 Likes

Let the past die

20c

2 Likes

If all these mega threads are still going on then clearly she isn’t in a good spot for the people who play her, the fact that Blizzard hasn’t responded to any of these in 6 months is more concerning than anything to me.

7 Likes

No, it’s called not “fixing” something that isn’t broken. That will just break it.

7 Likes

…or you know, they just refuse to accept their hero was arguably ‘op’ and now she’s more balanced and they can’t handle it?

People are always so literal about this whole ‘they haven’t responded’ business. Jeff has commented about Mercy’s state, the developer updates reflect balance as a whole and to be fair, 90% of the Mercy mega-thread is just the same 2-3 arguments re-hashed thousands of times over.

It’s unpinned too, hopefully we’re finally done for good! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Don’t waste your time talking with these people, they refuse to accept that a lot of people have a problem with how Blizz handled Mercy(the whole reason this thread is still kicking) and just cover their ears shouting “lalalalala”.

5 Likes

Considering that Mercy is currently pushing “must-pick” status as it is while her 1.x versions from seasons 2-6 (and those are only the ones I can personally attest to) never broke C-tier, you assertion is, quite simply, a load of bull.

Because being figurative about it like you seem to go by means they can mention Mercy and that will count as “responding”.

The only context in which the developers have mentioned Mercy is the context of balance; a context that is not the source of our concerns and isn’t even tangentially related to them. They have yet to even address the existence of our concerns. Ironically, the context that they seem to be so obsessed with now clearly didn’t matter to them when they were thinking about and working on the rework in the first place.

11 Likes

Did the thread get unpinned? Is it safe to talk about Mercy outside of the void now? Maybe they are making room for Symmetra mains to be silenced? I’m confused…

1 Like

Yes. doubt it. and probably ?

1 Like

Oh look. Guess we are unpined now. Guess the devs gave up with the closing of threads since the topics haven’t slowed down, and have had an influx of latley…Wait. Wouldn’t that mean that the Megathread should be used?

Going to guess a mod acidently unpined it, and is going to put it back up after :face_with_raised_eyebrow: