[Feedback Thread Continued Part III] Mercy Updates - Jan 30, 2018

Yup, very true. She she has healing orbs and her healing is very high. You can still avg at least 9k in healing and have like 6k in damage. Almost where Mercys healings at.

People just play DPS Moira’s a lot.

Unlike her healing, her damage has no limits, not even reload. Makes sense, that players choose part of Moira, that is reliable and won’t run out at worst possible moment.

3 Likes

Don’t forget the tunnel vision effect.
I must admit that sometimes I start attacking at someone and I don’t stop until that someone is dead or run too far away from me (or I stop when I realise my team really needs healing :sweat_smile:).

Ya no one plays perfect. However, a Moira that avgs under 7k healing is doing something wrong. And 7k is very low for Moira.

I always check a Moira players stats. It will change my play style for sure depending on the healing avg.

We need more main healers in general. Moira doesn’t heal enough alone consistently to be a main healer. She’s like a main/off hybrid. Ana was fine until they nerfed her.

I think everyone needs to get off that “consistently healing” thing.
The healing of the sups is really not the problem, but the utility of them and i think they should fix the sups we have first before that.

1 Like

This is just because of lag lmao. It happened to me a when Im had those big lag spikes where the game freezes except you but then the ping goes down again and youre able to play. This isnt a bug.

Yeah, we did come to that conclusion later. It’s just so rare for me to suffer lag that I didn’t recognize it, and I didn’t really feel it at all through the game otherwise.

1 Like

Dragon + Grav. Rinse. Repeat.

No counter.

Welcome to Overwatch.

7 Likes

Well, without outside influence (Ana Anti-nade), Transcendence can outheal the Dragons and Grav combo, but some of the squishier heroes might die once the enemy starts adding more bullets and what not to the whole fight.

The game is all about “outside influence”.

Trans is even countered by Mercy damage boost…

Yeah, but you’re saying there’s ‘no counter to Dragon+Grav combo’ when that’s a lie. There IS counter play to it, so long as your counter play isn’t being counter played.

The counter-play is null and void.

I played a game earlier that had team fights that ONLY consisted of Dragon + Grav. Nothing else.

Mercy damage boosted every Dragon and that’s how the game went… fantastic.

3 Likes

I don’t think you get what I’m trying to say as you keep glossing over it with your own input.

You are saying there is no counter to Drag+Grav, to which that is incorrect because there IS a counter, it just can’t always be executed without fail.

It not fulfilling it’s purpose as a counter 100% of the time does not make it any less of a counter strategy. Because that would be like saying that Brigitte isn’t a counter to Tracer just because the Brigitte PLAYER might not always be able to stun lock the Tracer to kill her.

So, just because you played a game where your team didn’t optimize a strategy to counter Drag+Grav =/= no counter available in the game.

https://www.overbuff.com/heroes

Mercy has a 41.46% pickrate in the GM supports, lmao.

Oh what a monster Blizzard has created.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but these pickrates are higher than the ones from the Mercy meta? Not that we left it, but when she was blatantly OP.

1 Like

Time to nerf the heal beam I recon

Hate me all you will for that but you can heal behind you and through walls currently

Maybe she is just too easy

Please don’t blame something she has had since conception rather than the garbage she picked up over the course of this rework.

8 Likes

I’ll blame what ever I think the problem is

They just destroyed syms lock on because it was really hard to balance around something like that

Maybe I’m one of those people that thinks you should have to be looking at something to heal it

I don’t know what kind of mental gymnastics I’d have to do to see that as an issue.

She has had that same thing when she was F-tier, okay, OP, and now this wretched state. If you’re going to blame anything, blame the E rez that has had to be moved, restrained, and nerfed 8 times.

6 Likes

Are we nerfing Mercy yet? xd