[Feedback Thread Continued Part III] Mercy Updates - Jan 30, 2018

If this is a valid argument id like to introduce you to pulse bomb. Good for one kill every 2 or 3 ults and recently nerfed. If 90% of tracer mains myself included can all agree our ult is fine then you guys can come down from the clouds a little and accept healing your entire team at once or giving them a damage boost is also fine. Plenty of hero’s have worse ults than mercy and No one is complaining like self entitled 14 year olds like you guys. Give. It. A. Rest.

Hit that pencil icon and you can do it yourself.

As a Mercy main ALL I WANT is she to be more fun, engaging and her skill cap to be increased. I’m not saying that I want her broken like Mercy 2.0, i don’t want her to be a healbot, a Hide and Seek player or whatever insult you can think about right now.
Stop with the dumb insults already,it’s pointless.
If you’ve played Mercy you’ll know how unfun she is. I won’t quit maining her because of my personal reasons even though.

1 Like

Mercy mains dint nerf tracer ulti. It was blizz.
If you don’t have a problem with it good for you.
If you do let your voice be heard.
Don’t dictate what others should be doing.

Agree i am fine with it. Mercy is still Mercy and still doing Mercy things.

How is Mercy different from launch? :joy::joy::joy:
She still holds m1 and glides around but she can FLY now instead of hide. Wtf was fun about her before that isn’t now? getting to play hide and seek every 2 minutes?

As I mentioned before I don’t have a problem with the base kit. If they want to rework in it I the future to increase skill cap I’m all up for it.

What kills me , when I play other heroes and am a little % away from reaching 100 charge for ulti I’m really excited.
But with Mercy it feels like Oh look ulti is ready. Oh joy. I can fly but can’t really do anything other than that.
Maybe people will group up so i can chain heal or damage boost!!!
Nope people don’t want to do that

3 Likes

it isn’t that easy for Mercy mains that have put 200+ hours into her… for them she was fun when she had her mass rez. Also remember this is a game, we are supposed to have fun and enjoy it. Are us Mercy mains needs/wants different from the people who play absolutely no Mercy needs/wants? With how many Mercy mains there are, we should honestly go back to old Mercy or bring her back somewhat and make her more a more skill-based hero.

1 Like

DUDE , Before the insults you just had to read it carefully what i said - I didn’t say that Hide and Seek was fun , neither that her Valkyrie rework is
But yeah , insults are great , have fun , believe it or not she requires skill

1 Like

It was what most Mercy mains were used to. Plus it… really isn’t that interesting to fly around… She is skill based to a point, she requires a lot of positioning and quick thinking. ALSO remember that every hero is easy to learn, but hard to master. Hiding was also fun in a way, you would have to go though maps to find a place where you wouldn’t get killed instantly, but also remember that not everyone decided to hide once they got their rez, take Animetic and EeveeA for examples.

1 Like

She sure does require skill, Lining up those headshots with Mercy right?

It was so funny I forgot to laugh

Well, what about Winston then? He doesn’t require aim so it must mean he’s easy right?

Quite frankly…yes

There’s more to skill then just mechanical aim -_-

To be honest, aim doesn’t define the skill of a hero. There’s a thing called positioning and who to kill/heal first…

What does that mean? It’s an FPS isn’t it?

Well, Overwatch is also a team-based game, if you want to talk about just FPS games go back to playing Fortnite :slight_smile:

Yep this is the point where i label you a troll and stop bothering with you

Winston’s far easier than Reinhardt (who also doesn’t really need to aim) IMO. Highly mobile, ult can be activated instantly to avoid untimely death, can dance in a bubble to wait out cooldowns or win 1v1 engagements, no aiming required. It’s almost challenging to mess up his abilities if I’m not inebriated. Dunno why people always tout how Winston needs 500 IQ to be played correctly.

1 Like