[Feedback Thread Continued Part III] Mercy Updates - Jan 30, 2018

Feels like you copy and paste same phrase about every hero changed by Blizzard.

1 Like

Blizzard, THAT’S ENOUGH :angry:
STOP LOOKING ONLY AT PICK RATES!
STOP IT! We are waiting to long for response and this is what you have to say??? :angry: OMG You can’t be serious.
I appreciate what you have to say, BUT, THIS? REALLY? Omg…Just…You letting us the feel that NO ONE care about us. :confused:
(Sorry if I was to offensive, That’s wasn’t my point.)

12 Likes

It’s like “nothing personal” in the movies, before someone gets killed by assassin. We got backstabbed and left to bleed out.

1 Like

ok you are clearly trolling, else you may be a mercy main used to play an OP AF character. consider to activate some brain cells :wink:

Being offensive is the only way to get noticed by Blizzard, sadly. I’m torn between hoping I get banned for some of the stuff I flung at Jeff in the past 12 hours and hoping I’m not.

Apparently, Blizzard also takes offense at being seen as being deaf to criticism, judging by how eager they are to reply to threads questioning their listening to feedback in the title.

3 Likes

Why not? Hero picked a lot, hero is viable and strong. He is absolutely right. Esp if you consider amount of overreaction by Mercy mains (“HERO IS DEAD REEEEEEEEE” after latest rework). They probably not taking “QP heroes” posting here seriously because of that and rely more on feedback of High Tier players and OWL data.

You could say that about the entire game😂

In fact, I’ll say it now.

Overwatch could be a lot better👍

mercy is a great hero right now, i dont get why people want her buffed.

That’s sooo not the point we’re trying to make. We don’t want a buff, heck, we hated her being that OP for so long. We (ok maybe not all of us) want the rework gone, potentially in its entirety.

4 Likes

And playerbase dont want mass ress back. Current mercy is perfect as she is.

but why, shes a lot of fun right now? do people just want mass rez back? mass rez was super unfun to play against

You know, they are very tricky. Usually they are used to make some kind of point xd

I literally saw it all:

• LOOK AT HIS/HER PICKRATE! HE/SHE IS FINE!
  • LOOK AT HIS/HER PICKRATE! HE/SHE IS NOT FINE!
  • LOOK AT HIS/HER PICKRATE! HE/SHE IS POTATO.
  • Random gibberish.
1 Like

You heard him guys. This guy apparently knows what the entire playerbase wants. Guess we can pack it up.

2 Likes

seems like you guys know what all Mercy mains want. LOL

I know we’re not going to convince each other but I’ve played Mercy kind of since day one and mass rez used to be suicide, which was actually ok. My view is that current Mercy isn’t perfect because she is not fun to play anymore, not an unimportant thing to overlook.

4 Likes

Straight to the personal attack.
SJW`s always project:wink:

And I guess you know what everyone wants with Mercy also.

Hehe, I actually laugh loud. :joy:

She never was and never will be since she is just basic Healbot type of hero. If you wanna have fun play Ana - mechanical skill is fun.

Maybe after the buffs, but not right now.
But why mechanical skill is fun? xd

3 Likes