[Feedback Thread Continued Part III] Mercy Updates - Jan 30, 2018

This is reverse psychology.

We try to make them realize that something is wrong by being quiet. /s

3 Likes

Has the team been doing any work using AI to balance characters? I considered myself one of the better Mercy players season 2-9 and I’m down 1300 points from peak. I don’t think there’s anything that I, or even a statistically perfect player can do to climb with Mercy in a 2-2-2.

1 Like

You are supposed to have premade team to climb. My dark prophecy becomes reality :worried:

There are two ways to trigger the antennas of Blizzard.

1. Either make too much of noise.
  2. Or kill Mercy but dropping her lowest played character.

I go back point 2 mostly, sadly most of the people in OW arent in forums, and prefer to play Mercy, specially duo stack.
The reason Mercy is played isnt even for her Ress, but she can be duo stack, damage boost and done. Plus its easy to be boosted as her since she just needs to heal mostly. Not like strategic like other healers.

Once Mercy is like dead. Like 5% usage or not at all, that time Blizz will be working her.
Tbh, I want a refund on my 1st Golden Gun, Mercy. I didnt spend my 3000 comp points and played 400-600 matches just to buy a golden gun for a hero I loved, and then get shat all over it cause the community dislikes it.

ITS NOT MY FAULT. WHY AM I BEING HIT HERE.

In honesty, if Mercy is blocked from people in Duo stack, then there maybe hope for balance changes cause that why, Mercy will be given attention for a BUFF. But currently as she is.
I WILL report players who play her cause they should read the patch.
Mercy Heals 50s. Winston does damage of that.
Mercy Ult sucks. Lucio or Orisa does it better, plus 50s isnt gonna make you live for long.

Only use is Pharah pocket, that also when to direct shots.

2 Likes

Ah… I missed this thread.
How goes it here?

I haven’t been here in ages… I thought it was locked still, tbh. :sweat_smile:

Oh, and btw… we really should have fixed Mercy by now.
Just saying.

2 Likes

Honestly @TomPowers, at this point i dont believe you actually care for the feedback in regards to mercy. It’s just salt in the wounds at this point.

But then again, let’s give you the same automated response you gave us all.

Refer to the mercy megathread; Why I Have Yet to Not Despise Mercy's Current State. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Mercy isn’t fine.

This is why I instead bought torbjorn’s golden gun at the time because my thinking was “torbjorn was already rock bottom so he can only go up from here”

and now mercy’s in that state right now but instead of buying her golden gun you know what I did?

I bought Hammond’s.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

3 Likes

I bought Bastion’s golden gun first… :disappointed_relieved:

My second golden gun?
YEA.
You guessed it.

Mercy.
:sob:

3 Likes

5 people with synergy and callouts can carry a torbjorn. It has nothing to do with enabling mercy.

Just like torbjorn, you now have to be carried, if you want to climb.

2 Likes

Five people with synergy and callouts can carry a bastion

Torb can carry himself now. <.<

But yea… a team can make anything work as long as the team carries. as a whole.

One out of six heroes can still be unplayable under any other circumstances…
Which is sad, as many people think that means they are “Viable” and “Must be fun, cos you can win games?”

5 Likes

It’s great to feel like a liability to your team, isn’t it? /s

5 Likes

I never bought the golden weapons on Mercy. Because when I reached 3K comp pts she had already been reworked. So instead I bought Ana’s because I started maining her since the january nerfs.
At least there’s one good thing that came out of this mess. It made Mercy trash so I could train a lot and I realised I was decent as Ana.
Maybe I should thank Blibli for giving me the opportunity to learn a new hero, at the price of destroying my favorite one…

I’ll buy Mercy’s golden when she’ll be reverted/reworked again. Still waiting…

3 Likes

Hey everyone * Waves *. Don’t you feel so impactful pressing Q as mercy!!!

Don’t you feel like you’re helping in the fight so much!!!

…Nope me neither.

12 Likes

bump btw 20characters4head

Is Mercy still trash? I haven’t been on yet today

1 Like

Lul I actually find Mercy really relaxing to play, y’all need to chill and deal with what you got.

I hate Lucio now because of the movement changes- but you don’t see me spamming #RevertLucio every day.

Yes, completely trash. Cant heal any damage, only able to res every 30s, takes 3s to res. mobility bugs are the only think keeping her playable.

1 Like

Just because you find her relaxing, doesn’t mean we should be quieter to not interrupt your soothing Mercy gameplay.

Maybe you shouldn’t have come here D;

6 Likes

Sorry are you really expecting some intense gameplay from Mercy? Play Ana, she’s impactful if you’re good enough - (i’m all for mass rez) but Mercy was impactful by pressing Q.

and you want an ‘impactful’ hero lul, it’s clear you just want a hero that can do what the others can with ease.