[Feedback Thread Continued Part III] Mercy Updates - Jan 30, 2018

1 Like

Well, they can’t afford to mess up another rework. It would maybe start to look like, you know… They kinda do not know…?

Actually same. So they nerf him like 38598302974150672 times and then having both torb, sombra, bastion and mercy mains complaining.

Maybe they can do Overwatch 2.0, like HotS

Well, we are already getting new cosmetics every event and already have loot boxes. So idk here :confused:

I have more than double your read time, and I don’t read the forum daily… I would like to challenge your statement and ask you to define “very active” and “read your feedback daily”. I think both those claims are wrong…

5 Likes

This is a post from Mr Goodman as a response to a thread I made a while back.

So how come Mercy has avoided this completely and had her strengths, consistent single target healing and resurrecting, nerfed? I wouldn’t call that amplifying.

5 Likes

Yaaas, point out their hypocrisy. <3

4 Likes

When this trashcan 9.0 (i think?) ends, can we maybe get a response? We were told you read our feedback, so it’d be nice if we could actually see that.

Yeah, called it out in another thread: “All these nicely written lies serve just a single case purposes.”

When they need to justify something, they pay some guy who majored from English to construct some nicely sounding text and post it somewhere. Be it forums or someone will read it from the script in dev update or something. But when they break their own words soon after… Just silence. because what do you say on being called out? Can’t deny it because the evidence is there. Explain why this time it was done differently? Apologize?

… Apologize? :joy: :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

Torbjörn

• Molten core (E)
    • Moved to an E-ability.
    • 30s cooldown.
  • Level up (New ultimate ability)
    • Torbjörn is granted wall climb and has an increased movement speed.
    • Infinite ammo and increased projectile speed.
    • Turret’s cooldown is reduced to 10s.
    • Resets Turret’s cooldown upon activation.
    • Duration: 20s.

Developers note:
While upgrading turrets is a core part of Torbjörn’s gameplay, the way his Ultimate functioned was causing a number of problems. It was frustrating to play against, and it incentivized Torbjörn players to hide away from important battles, instead of taking part in them. This version turns Molten core into a normal ability. It’s still an important part of Torbjörn’s kit, but plays much better for both Torbjörn players and his enemies. Level up, his new Ultimate, gives him the opportunity for big game-making plays and opens a number of new options for him.
We feel like Torbjörn’s rework has been succesful.

Is that a good start ?

2 Likes

No, no, no, that would mean they’re listening to the community. We all know that wouldn’t happen.

2 Likes

Continuing the running theme several new heroes that have been added to the game share, reworked Torbjörn can now Stun, Knock down and Knock up enemies.

Cause y’know, that’s what we really want… more CC ._.

1 Like

Just keep coming with the Reaper buffs.

Is this open again??
Edit: yup, noice!

ok guys lets get to 20k, time for some more mercy memes

4 Likes

I still don’t know how to post images lol.

Aight guys, we need less than 200 comments to hit the max. Post memes! >:D

2 Likes

I cant post memes :sob:

I can’t post images either actually LOL rip trust level.

How did you post images, tell us?