[Feedback Thread Continued Part III] Mercy Updates - Jan 30, 2018

One of the rules of the forums is to not ignore Feedback. I don’t want to cause any alarm here, but so far there hasn’t been any official response from the devs to any of the tens of thousands of feedback given for Mercy.

I was wondering, devs? Have you guys been disregarding our Mercy feedback threads? I don’t really feel like my feedback has been taken under consideration. In fact, I believe that we are being actively ignored - For the past few years of posting in these topics. Any word on the current state of Mercy and our suggestions on how she could be improved?

“This was a huge success”

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

8 Likes

Woo! I think I just found my least favourite song!

Please do not kill the Mercy ;~;
I am but a simple healer, trying to get by.

1 Like

Then you will dislike this.

Okay, let’s see:

Well, the part about the beam breaking I kinda already explained my view. I have toyed with the thought of a heal beam which can be “charged” like Zarya’s, but the implementation of if would take quite a bit of crunching the numbers to get it in a place where it is balanced without being too strong in higher tiers while being too weak in lower.

Removing rez completely is a difficult move to make considering how intrinsically it’s tied with Mercy’s character. I do think it would be for the best that it stayed, but if it has to be her E they should rework the mechanic from the ground up. Have it be applied pre-death or something like that.

My gripe with Valkyrie is that it’s not really a break from what she does already most of the game (beaming someone) so I would prefer for it to be something unique (this does not have to be Mass Rez though). I would also prefer a burst ultimate myself.

If you haven’t seen it already I also suggest going to Titanium’s thread and scroll down to where the ability Pacify is suggested, it sounds really fun and a great way for Mercy to have some mid-fight ability!

I am very confused on what is happening there

Mercy needs another rework. Maybe this.

6 Likes

If nothing is gonna change at least let me choose which ult line I wanna use, i like both, ‘heroes never die’ and ‘I will watch over you’

I fully agree!! I love that idea!!

1 Like

Same. Altho heroes never die doesn’t fit valkyrie. As they do. Because 50 hps aint saving them from tire/blade/barrage/any other dps ult

4 Likes

True that 20 characters

Exactly, I wouldnt want that line with an ult that quite frankly lets heroes die

1 Like

“I will watch over you” is more appropriate since that’s pretty much all you can do with valk.

2 Likes

O hi megathread o /

bye megathread o /

1 Like

Different explanation is that Mercy means that she is only hero, and flies away. So she survives.

1 Like

Hey Kiwi! I see you’re rustling a few feathers? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Omg so true, I never thought of that

1 Like

help me. also told you I get nasty comments sometimes you didn’t believe me.

Ah, of course! How could i not look at it that way! :wink:

1 Like

Wonder how long this will be up for…
Maybe some others rework ideas that don’t involve res? maybe? no? okay

200 more posts to go sisters