[Feedback Thread Continued Part III] Mercy Updates - Jan 30, 2018

Btw, can we fix Mercy yet? yeesh…

5 Likes

MAGA

try pointing with the cursor on the word

Hmm is this going to be retconned or no?

I use Valk to fly from spawn…
I use Valk to heal like a pawn…
I use Valk to BATTLE BATTLE BATTLE…
I use Valk to see the dawn…
I use Valk to be sent back to spawn…

AKA the heck with this design, thank you and I appreicate all your feedback on this post and I will assure that I will read feedback daily with my auto-scroll on :rofl:

2 Likes

Let Mercy feel like a rewarding hero

3 Likes

Forums:
REVERT MERCY!
Blizzard:

10 Likes

But wouldn’t your rather be the sidekick :smiley: /s

REVERT MERCY PLS.

1 Like

Why do I feel they are doing this so they can say “What are you talking about? We are not silencing you.”

2 Likes

I don’t really find memes and spamming a dev quote in order to mock them very mundane.

1 Like

They literally have acted like No feedback was being given…

1 Like
  1. Torb has an ability on a meter, why can’t Mercy? And everyone is so bitter about Mass-Ress I’m trying to compromise here.
  2. Sure.
  3. Because this is an ability and it can’t be that powerful. They come back with all their abilities off CD, so they can reposition or at least defend themselves. And choosing when and where to ress would be on the Mercy to judge if its worth it.
  4. At least say what you don’t like about it instead of simply dismissing it…

They said they were listening but it sure doesn’t feel like it with how inoften that are around.

also memes aren’t evil.

I have no more likes, here, take this <3

E ability: gives gun with four ammo that will heal or damage 45 per shot

I’m OK if big plays on Mercy also mean big risks, BTW. And I don’t believe that a hero needs to be a must pick to be impactful just add counterplay and even maybe some new heroes to do that counterplay.

2 Likes

Me either… lel

(っ◔3◔)っ :blue_heart:

I don’t think I’ve ever seen the thread open this long.

Memes mocking devs? :woman_shrugging:

and even then, such immaturity is unjustified. Mocking what a dev said isn’t gonna make them want to engage with you.

1 Like

Yeah i agree can we stop the memes about the Devs? We come here to share feedback about Mercy, make your own thread bashing the devs if you want just dont do it here and ruin peoples chance to share their ideas.

1 Like