[Feedback Thread Continued Part III] Mercy Updates - Jan 30, 2018

Ok then. So how to utilize Valkyrie so it would have any value?

1 Like

When she plummets to bottom tier again, you KNOW the tune would change. Lets be honest with ourselves here.

Just wait until stage 4. You’ll owe me a beer if it turns out that Brigitte will take Mercy’s place.

On the other hand, the fact that I won a game easily in 3 support composition makes me believe that something similar will happen there too in Junkertown.

If Brig goes in like this, I agree.

Doesnt change that stages 1-3 have been Mercy’s play land.

If you aren’t having fun with Mercy, pick a different hero

What they’re trying to state with statements like these is that there shouldn’t be a thing like a Mercy player, you should be an Overwatch player and use the hero that best suits your comp, not the one you like just for the sake of it, team game, period

1 Like

I am very disappointed that the major point of OP’s post was overlooked:

Sure, stats-wise, she’s fine, but the user experience feels awful to a lot of Mercy players, hence the enormous amount of feedback in the megathread. She is one of the most played because she is one of only 3 main healers and is easiest to pick up.

8 Likes

Yes! Gimme!

#RevertMercy

:laughing:

The perils of reworking a hero.

1 Like

Do you play Mercy? She literally came back full circle. She’s even more of a heal bot now that Valk is trash. You can hardly ever use rez because of the risk and the extremely long cooldown. As of right now, she’s even more boring that 1.0.

3 Likes

Or logic either…

“She’s unfun to play”

… so play another hero?

“NO, MERCY MUST BE MADE FUN!”

2 Likes

Well… since OWL has ruined the game, our only hope now is to try and convince OWL players to tell the Devs that Mercy isn’t as fun anymore and they might make a change.

Again. You dont need to give Mercy more POWER to make her more FUN

You dont need to change her pick/win rates to make her more FUN

3 Likes

Nothing is crushed.
I’m just purely disappointed.

7(?) Mega threads with more than 50K posts clearly saying that Val is …
And nothing. Just disappointed.

1 Like

Oh cool, “why devs are silent about mercy” thread was trashed, too xD

2 Likes

Lol you can close this thread now.

2 Likes

Thanks for the response Jeff. Time for a break from OW I guess.

4 Likes

LOL and look here, merged into the dumpster thread.

I literally am remembering why I quit months ago, boy oh boy is this disappointing.

Back to being ignored I guess! Love being treated like a second class citizen here.

4 Likes

Wow it got pushed into the megathread mid discussion.

1 Like

If they didn’t want to change Mercy anyways, or hear any feedback from us because “she’s in a good spot” why did they make this Thread?..

Oh wait i know, they made it as a trash can.

2 Likes

Rather than keep merging everything into this. Can’t we just close it all and have done with it?

You find her fun? Cool play her.
You find her unfun? Play something else.

Devs aren’t looking to change her, end of.

1 Like

Un-friggin-believable.

“Mercy is just a healbot!”. Yeah, she’s the only hero that doesn’t need to do any damage. Maybe play literally any other hero if you want to kill something? :thinking:

1 Like