[Feedback Thread Continued Part III] Mercy Updates - Jan 30, 2018

Yes, they do. They go against what they say all of the time.

I mean, yeah, but they still have resources dedicated to locking Mercy threads and dumping them in here.

You know…she had those things when she was considered a troll pick. Does no one remember the days when Ana reigned supreme? Seriously, Mercy had: high mobility, consistent healing, the ability to heal through shields, and mass rez. All at the same time. And Ana was still better.

6 Likes

I’m willing to join in on this madness if there’s room left.

1 Like

Can I add that list that Vader doesn’t say “Luke, I am your father”?

I mean, sure…? :thinking:

(Also P sure they said no DM, and wasn’t there something like no role queue? LFG is extremely similar.)

6 Likes

Nope Spaceballs is more mad.

Darth Helmet
Lonestar. I am your father’s, mothers, uncles, nefews, former roommate.

1 Like

Shame this account is just a smurf I bought just to post on the forums.

I dont talk about how I got my actual account banned on the forums…i was bad :japanese_ogre:

Lonstar
“What does that make us?”

Lord Helmet
“Absolutely nothing”

1 Like

May the shwartz be with you

A heads up. This account has no game time, and is only used on forums (yes I’m that weird). My actual BNet account is this:

Almostward#1220

Very original. I know :sunglasses:

Edit: Woah, I’m level 3!

7 Likes

...guys, we might be a bit off topic.

Fight for the Mercy’s fun factor never dies!
Also, we as Mercies care about the Health of the game. It’s just what we do.

Mercy as a hero needs some more attention. Solo rez is broken and is tying the rest of her kit down where she could be soaring the skies. Just look what happened with the cast time on Rez. Instead of brave crazy (and often fatal) dives through the enemy team to rez the Rein who charged through… we hide behind pillars to rez the Soldier who found something ugly in that dark alley.

We need to change this up. Either go back to 1.0 and do some tweaks (Like transcendence lvl self heal during the rez with a short cast time) or line of sight+ checks. So they are not rezzed from underground or next room.

Or make Mercy 3.0. But 2.0 just isn’t working. It has the worst possible outcome - OP and feels bad to play.

11 Likes

Which reminds me - why does Mercies staff disappear when she pulls her gun? Shouldn’t she be holding it in the other hand? Or behind her back like in this wonderful animation? Why… disappear?

She is holding it, look closely!

First off: I wish more people realized this instead of assuming that all Mercies are diabolical gremlins out to ruin everyone else’s fun.

Second off: seeing this sentiment in writing made me feel all warm and fuzzy for some reason.

9 Likes

Dual wielding would be nice for Mercy.

1 Like

Ah… really? Because in first person view she holds the gun in both hands.

Too many buttons. Mercy will need 3 to target someone with beam, to switch beam mode and to shoot pistol.

Han shot first!

#OriginalIsTheBest

2 Likes