Favorite Healers

I played a lot of TF2, and Mercy is mechanically similar to Medic, so Mercy is my fav healer to play. Followed by Brig and occasionally Lucio.

1 Like

Of course you may ask, and welcome to the game! I hope you have a blast. :smiley:

As for your question, most certainly the resurrection that she provide. But also, Mercy is a relatively straight forward hero. It’s kinda hard to play Mercy “bad”. Although, I have in fact seen many a “Bad Mercy”. Yet, I have no idea how they managed to do so. Lol.

Side note. Please do NOT be the Mercy who chases players around with your pistol, rather than heal your teammates. Also known commonly as a “Battle Mercy”.

1 Like

Favourite in team to play with: Mercy

Still very fine and a good Mercy still can heal tens of thousands, saving her team. Their mains are usually friendly and positive (in my rank)

Honorable mention: Lúcio

Least favourite in a team to play with: Moira

There are good Moira players its right, but listening to Moira mains whining about how she has gold elims so she carries, dps is useless, and she goes to afk because of that is just enough.

Personally i mostly play Zen, Lúcio and sometimes Mercy.

Zenyatta is my favorite dps

1 Like

Always been a Mercy main, but Moira is fun too.

Out of every healer i pick all.

My absolute favorite is Zenyatta, but most comps require Lúcio nowadays.

Did you forget that Moira also presses M1 to heal and Lucio doesn’t press anything, or?

You can have an opinion but you don’t have to be a hostile little bastard about it.

I find it mildly amusing that you come out of left field with namecalling while simultaneously telling people not to be hostile.

Ana also presses M1 to heal. Are you really going to argue that Mercy, Ana, and Moira all have even remotely similar playstyles?

Zen, Lucio, and now brig.

I usually play primary healer. So if I’m not, I almost never get healed by primaries. So I favor Lucio and since her buff, brigs AOE (if with a tank brig, she’s my absolute favorite tho because I have a pocket tank as i snipe).

I don’t rely on zen for healing but I don’t need to rely on him to see disc orbs so I can prioritize on my own without relying on him talking for utility like ana or him babysitting me like Mercy .

Oh my god you are so crabby.

I usually like forum arguments but you’re no fun.

Are you going to complain about my attitude or justify your claim that Mercy, Ana, and Moira have similar playstyles because their primary heal ability is bound to M1?

Honestly Resurrect is the reason I stopped playing Mercy. In their rework video they stated the goal was to make Mercy more engaging and not incentivize hiding. They succeeded originally but she was way to OP.

In order to balance her out yet still keep Resurrect, they had to remove part of her core design (high mobility) and reintroduce the hiding aspect.

At the end of the day, shes the only support who cant heal and damage at the same time or at the least be able to swap quickly between them enough.

Right now, she’s perfectly balanced but I think a lot more could be done if they just remove resurrect so it doesn’t eat up so much of her kit to the point that she has to hide again to pull of the same ability with lower impact.

Oh my god.

You: Mercy just holds M1
Me: Half the support roster holds M1

I never said they were similar. My point was that out of all of the things to bash Mercy for, M1 ain’t it, chief.

Please cheer up and have a better day.

Yeah but that’s all she does. Occasionally resurrects someone. How engaging.

When on Winston, my favorite is Zen. That purple orb on all the squishies makes my life easy. And he his gold orb will follow me for 1-2 seconds, yay!

On any tanks, but especially Orisa and DVA, Ana because she’s usually easy to get back to if she needs help but I have to be incredibly careful of not line of sighting her. Nano, before it became a big heal, made me very nervous about wasting it but now it’s just a huge life saver.

Brigitte is great fun to hang around. But sometimes she throws away my Hog hooks.

Mercy is nice on most tanks because, if she is healing me, I can watch her health directly in the center of my screen. But she’s easy to lose track of and if I’m not on a mobile hero like DVA or Winston, it’s hard to help her out of trouble.

Lucio is blast to hang around and his music can be really soothing, especially under Winston’s bubble. Or make everything feel really slippery.

1 Like

All of my fave healers are the ones who actually do something beneficial for the team. So anyone who isn’t Mercy really considering that even Soldier is a better healer. xD

Pharah most of the time and I’m fine with Zen, Lucio, Brig
Mercy tends to pocket heal and I’d like to avoid that.
When my team picks Ana and Moira I usually switch off starting at gold (depends on the opponent teams skill on hitscan)

Most fun:

Ana - so much skill and tactics required. If you do well on Ana, it really feels like you earned it. Also has a lot of power to swing battles.

Lucio - Grest movement abilities. Some disruption ability with the boop. Able to get kills, but it’s hard, so they feel deserved. Fun hero overall.

Moira - she just feels extremely capable. Have a great team? Heal everyone in seconds. Have a bad team? Bolster their poor damage. Almost impossible to kill if played correctly.

Less fun:

Zenyatta - purely a personal thing… I’ve simply gotten completely tired of him.

Mercy - very boring playstyle. I like some offense on my healers. Standing around and beaming is not for me.

Brigitte - feels weak and bad after all the nerfs.

When I want to have some real fun and feel alive, always Lucio.

When I’m annoyed or think we need more consistent heals and damage potential, Moira.

When I have a strong feeling my team is going to be dying all over the place because what are tanks and burst damage? Mercy.