Fan the hammer ammo count

hi there,
i want to make sure fth shoots only 3 shots.
ive though of decreasing the ammo in mccree revolver by 3 every time he starts shooting and revert it to 6 right after.
any clue how i can do that?
is there a better way to do it?

There isn’t actually a way to change the ammo in the clip on the fly like that, but I did find a rather clever way to do it instead:
On the secondary fire trigger, first have a wait of 0.25, the time it takes for FTH to fire 3 shots, then disable secondary fire, set status to frozen with the minimum possible duration so it’s barely noticable (slight screenflash but that’s all) but just long enough to break out of the firing sequence, another wait to prevent the FTH from immediately re-triggering, then re-enable secondary fire again.

Won’t let me post the link properly but here’s a pic for easy reference, just remove the space :wink:
imgur .com/ODz6hpu

thanks it will be perfect :smiley:

I think other statuses like Knocked Down can work too.

any idea how i can remove or decrease the spread?

They do work, but the difference is that when the knocked down, stunned or asleep status triggers, even just for 0.001 seconds, it still triggers the on-screen flashes and sound-effects for that status, the frozen status from my testing of each had the least noticeable audio-visual feedback so that’s the one I suggested using to minimise unnecessary distractions.