Falsely banned for "hacks"

I was playing a game on the Overwatch 2 beta but wasn’t doing too great because I just got on. Towards the end of the game, I randomly got banned, so I checked my email and it said that I was banned for “cheating” and that I was using hacks to gain an advantage over other players??? I had just spent $40 on the watchpoint pack on MY MAIN account, so I don’t understand why I would be banned. I never had any 3rd party software running or stat trackers or anything, so idk.

1 Like

Please appeal the account action with Blizzard Customer Service via a web ticket where your case will be reviewed by a CS representative. The forums cannot help with this and bringing up account actions is a violation of the Forum Code of Conduct.

Additional information:

1 Like

Doesn’t surprise me. It’s all algorithm

Yes, appeal so that a Blizzard bot can give you a copy/paste response, not actually review anything, and claim the ban was justified, and deny you.

3 Likes

I appealed 3 TIMES, and all I got was “too bad, you do not matter, your account is banned we will not read or respond to any more of your messages.” I know MULTIPLE people who have been falsely banned after buying the watchpoint pack and playing OW2 beta.

1 Like

I have no idea how you correlate buying the Pack with getting banned for cheating tbh.

Hes say there might be a bug