Failed to earn Contenders Bastion or Reinhardt skins?

Also just received Reinhardt Contenders skin AND Brig after watching the first round China Knockout yesterday. Must have put me over the hours needed for both. :partying_face:

Very good news! They may be readjusting the system to either do multiple checks or something. As long as you guys are finally getting the skins that is all I truly care about.

1 Like

I cant wait to get off work to go check if i have it. This would make my day! Seeing people posting they got theirs gives me hope. Thanks for the update. Im a huge rein main !!

OMG I FINALLY GOT MY REIN SKIN!!! THANK YOU!!!

KEEP WATCHING THESE STREAMS GUYS. I THINK THEY FIXED IT!!! :smiley:

woooo!

After watching the whole chinese Encore broadcast, finally got Brigitteā€™s skin. No sign of Reinhardtā€™s yetā€¦
:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Still have not received the Reinhardt Contenders skin. Watched both days of the Collegiate playoffs on the Contenders website

Just logged in and have rein skin finally!!! I was out of town when the second chance happened so they must have back logged it somehow. Thanks to everyone!!!

1 Like

Forgot to add this before: thank you for your effort in this matter!

Hello! I wasnā€™t able to get the Reinhardt skin, despite watching for about 13-14 hours. Iā€™m sure I watched more than 10 hours being eligible for rewards. I did get the Bastion skin, and so far I have the Echo skin from this month.

Streams I watched:

• Monday, March 29th @ 8:00 PM - :eu: - Tournament 1 Day 1
  • Tuesday, March 30th @ 1:00 AM - :us: - Tournament 1 Day 1
  • Tuesday, March 30th @ 9:00 PM - :eu: - Tournament 1 Day 2
  • Wednesday, March 31st @ 1:00 AM - :us: - Tournament 1 Day 2
  • Wednesday, March 31st - :eu: @ 7:00 PM - Tournament 1 Day 3
  • Thursday, April 1st 01:00 AM - :us: - Tournament 1 Day 3

Plus I think I watched a bit of Korean and Australian contenders too

I got the Reinhardt skin together with the Brigitte skin now, but still no Bastion skin :frowning:
I guess the chance to still get the Bastion skin is pretty much non existent now?

Hello
I was unable to obtain the Rein skin despite watching all of the 2nd Chance Collegiate Playoffs (April 10th and April 11th) and both days of KR Contenders (April 12th and April 13th)
I have successfully obtained the Bastion, Echo, and Brigitte skins from viewership, and only seem to be missing the Reinhardt skin.

Hi, I missed the chance to get both skins. I did get the Reinhardt skin, and Iā€™ve been watching the recent Korean (Week 6 Day 2 I think and Interleague Day 1) , Australian (Winners Round 1 I think), European (Winners Round 1 Quarterfinals) , and North American streams (Winners Round 1 Quarterfinals). In other words, I missed the chance to get the Reinhardt and Bastion Contenders skin, but I only got the Reinhardt skin. I hope I wasnā€™t to vague. If I was, then Iā€™m sorry.

Same here, Iā€™m hoping theyā€™ll give us the Bastion skin too. :frowning:

Echo and brig have these exact sames issues. Stop working on overwatch 2 and fix your original game. How easy this fix is for granting skins for watch time is not even funny. Fix this.

Good News. I did not watch anything in March as I didnā€™t know Contenders had started back up again. I assumed Bastion and Reinhardt were lost to me as I also missed the second chance. I watched all three days of China streams from 6-9:30pm my time on the 21st, 22nd, and 23rd, and all of the Europe and North America streams from 10am to 10pm with a break or so in there but it was something like 9 hours clocked on the 26th.

Was happy to log into Overwatch this morning and not only did I have my Echo and my Brigitte, but I also had the Reinhardt skin on mine and my husbands accounts. Watching more to see if I get Bastion, but this makes me think they extended the grace period of Bastion and Reinhardt now.

You probably earned Reinhardt during the second chance offer from April 10th - 13th. There is no second chance offer for Bastion since most users reported successfully earning that skin in March.

Just as a quick note everyone, I do believe the problem with earning Reinhardt skins has resolved for most users based on the reports I have seen, so I will be getting this topic closed to help keep things organized.

If you need help with earn the Echo or Brigitte skin please continue to follow my primary streaming rewards guide thread for updates and PLEASE make sure to work through the troubleshooting steps I have listed there. It is very important and can help often resolve any common issues.

Secondly, I will be starting a separate topic for those who are missing Echo (the 7-hour skin for April), but already earned Brigitte (the 15-hour skin) and will be collecting very specific information from users for that issue.