Failed to earn Contenders Bastion or Reinhardt skins?

I watched 5+ hours and have no recieved my rein. the game ended just a few hours ago. to my knowledge it does not appear immediately. so i will update back as soon as i get it, if i even do. thanks for trying WyomingMyst

Itā€™s really stupid that I couldnā€™t watch just because of timezones.

1 Like

Watched like 8 hours of korean contenders plus the collegiate games. Had the green dot all the time. I got nothing for Rein but I got both Echo and Brig. This is so saaaaad.

1 Like

Watched the streams on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday (today). Still no Reinhardt or Brigitte (meanwhile got the Echo one ages ago).
:frowning:

same, I watched the sunday and tuesday broadcast and I didnā€™t get the skin even though my account is linked to youtube.

1 Like

I only received Echo throughout April no Rein or Brigette.

This is ridiculous how a player has already watched enough streams back in March but some error in the system only grants one out of two skins which is not the first time this has happened. Then we have a short time window to try and watch more streams at drastic time zones like 2 AM, 4 AM, 6 AM, etc to get a reward we already put up through all of March. Keep your god damn skin.

No luck for Reinhardt after watching todayā€™s games. Easily watched over 6 hours since Sunday.

Hm, I watched some Collegiate and Korean Contenders the last four days - got the Brig skin but not Rein - which is sad since he is my main. I watched:
Saturday - Collegiate Playoffs Day 1 - all but the first or so hour
Sunday - Collegiate Playoffs Day 2 - second semifinal and final match
Monday - :kr: - Group Stage Week 4 Day 1 - second match of the day
Tuesday - :kr: - Group Stage Week 4 Day 2 - part of the first, second match of the day

Thank you everyone for your detailed reports. I will be able to use this information to pass on to Blizzard.

If anyone else wishes to report, please continue to do so. Right now I am seeing information from those who were actively trying to get the Reinhardt skin from the 2nd chance offer from April 10th to April 13th. I need to knowā€¦

• Whether you got the skin successfully or not
  • What broadcasts did you watch from the last four days
  • If you had already earned the Echo and/or Brigitte skins
1 Like

I watched the streams and still have not recieved the skin. I watched

-Saturday, April 10th @ 12:00 PM- Collegiate Playoffs Day 1

-Tuesday, April 13th @ 03:00 AM- Group Stage Week 4 Day 2

In addition to the previous months schedule.
Still no Rein Skin but I did earn both Echo (who i already had before the 2nd change streams) and Brig. I am located in the USA California.

• Saturday, April 10th - Collegiate Playoffs Day 1
  • Sunday, April 11th - Collegiate Playoffs Day 2
  • Yesterday 06:00 - Group Stage Week 4 Day 1
  • Today 06:00 - Group Stage Week 4 Day 2
    Including multiple streams from March but no Rein
    I have received Echo but no Rein or Brigitte only Echo.

I successfully got Rein and didnā€™t have either Echo or Brigette at the start of the second chance streams. I watched the following:

Sunday - Collegiate Playoffs Day 2 - Full stream (Echo unlocked by the end)
Monday - :kr: - Group Stage Week 4 Day 1 - Full stream
Tuesday - :kr: - Group Stage Week 4 Day 2 - Full stream (Brigitte unlocked about half way through and Rein by the end)

I hope this information helps in getting others another chance at Rein.

1 Like

I watched the following 2nd chance streams (first streams Iā€™ve watched for all of April) and successfully received the echo skin but not the rein skin which doesnā€™t make any sense since echo is awarded for watching 7 hours and rein is awarded for only watching 5 hours:

Saturday, April 10th @ 3:00 PM - - Collegiate Playoffs Day 1
Sunday, April 11th @ 3:00 PM - - Collegiate Playoffs Day 2
Yesterday 06:00 - :kr: - Group Stage Week 4 Day 1
Today 06:00 - :kr: - Group Stage Week 4 Day 2

Hey,

I still didnā€™t receive the rein skin. I wasnā€™t aware there was a second chance to win him so I didnā€™t watch all of those days sadly, but I watched all of Sundayā€™s stream. I already had both Brig and Echos skins prior to this but still didnā€™t get the rein skin.

I still havenā€™t recieved either the Bastion nor Reinhardt skin as well :confused:
I watched all streams in March and now all the bonus streams for Reinhardt, yet nothingā€¦
I never had problems with drops in the past, but apparently March was cursed for me. Is there any other option to get those two skins? Canā€™t they just give them out to everyone who watched at all or let them return a different month? I really want to get the skins!

I didnt get the Rein skin either. I watched all 4 streams:

Today 06:00 - :kr: - Group Stage Week 4 Day 2

Iā€™ve already earned the Echo and Brigitte skin before these 4 streams even started.

At this point i will litterally pay for the reinhardt skin if its this much troubleā€¦ i seriously put in probably over 35 hours trying to get it.

2 Likes

Thanks for your help. But it seems to not work for me on the Rein skin, watched
with not success, already got the echo and brig since the first week of April itĀ“s just Rein the problem (got the Bastion too btw).

didnt get the rein skin
watched ALL the streams this month, and the scond chance strams for the rein skin
i got echo and brig too