Fail and more fail

there is no forum for overwatch 2 it is in the overwatch forum and i cant post about overwatch 2 because i dont own overwatch 1 lol what a joke also im forced to have windows 10 to install or play overwatch 2 too bad sticking with windows 7 ill play another game np

Correct. Overwatch 1 is ended. The forms are now for OW2 as well as those who have an OW1 license. ALL Blizzard forums are gated to restrict people who do not have a game license or enough game progress. People with OW 2 will be able to post on General chat when they have made enough progress in game.

The thread about that is pinned to the top of the General Discussion forum.

The exception is Tech or Bug report.

Yes. The system requirements are Win 10 and up. This is not uncommon. Microsoft no longer supports Windows 7.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/windows-7-support-ended-on-january-14-2020-b75d4580-2cc7-895a-2c9c-1466d9a53962

Microsoft made a commitment to provide 10 years of product support for Windows 7 when it was released on October 22, 2009. This 10-year period has now ended, and

Microsoft has discontinued Windows 7 support so that we can focus our investment on supporting newer technologies and great new experiences. The specific end of support day for Windows 7 was January 14, 2020. Technical assistance and software updates from Windows Update that help protect your PC are no longer available for the product. Microsoft strongly recommends that you move to Windows 11 to avoid a situation where you need service or support that is no longer available.

1 Like

I have 50,000 players ahead of me in queue. Anyone got that beat?

The game is running on Windows 7, although I don’t know what kind of problems windows 7 users might have in the future

I’d say the issue is rather that there won’t be any fixed/updates to cater to errors or problems that only exist on Win7 etc. and depending on future updates as you said, people might end up getting locked out if they stay on Win7.

Is there any good reason to stick to that OS if I may ask?
I’d understand the sentiment between 10 and 11, but 7?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.