Extremely low frames for my new pc (3080)

I got a new r12 yesterday. 11th gen i9/ rtx 3080/ 32gb ram @ 3200 mhz/ 1000 watt liquid cooled. I’m playing on a 360hz monitor.
I’ve tried all settings from epic to low and my fps dips and stays between 100-250 mostly around 150… with my specs I should overkill OW at 400 fps easy… I’ve done everything I can think of and nothing will work. Does anyone have any recommendations? My fps is all over the place and doesn’t stay consistent at all.

1 Like

While fps optimization is not supported in this forum officially, there might be some clues in your DxDiag if you add one here.

Did you install your drivers?

If so, ensure your ram is seated in the correct slots or it causes irregular FPS since it won’t be running in the way it was designed nor the motherboard expects.

I only have 4 ram drive slots and I have 4 of the same ram drives in there. Running the 8gb Corsair vengeance pro at 3200mhz. It’s in correctly. Xmp is enabled in my bios as well

Please stop necrobumping threads from 2-3 years ago, that is not allowed in the forum (plus they are all locked now). It’s just a guessing game without any diagnostic data being provided.

Apparently someone fixed a similar issue by turning off intel power boost or something in the bios setting. Have you tried that?