Expo feels wierd

I think theyve messed around with expo ramp because when im using my special controller (xim apex) it feels jittery when i try and track is this a bug or have they done this on purpose

4 Likes

Hey man. I’ve been scratching my head for the past 4 hours. I’m having the same issue. The sensitivity is so jittery and the dpi is slow and fast at the same time. Have you been able to solve the issue?

1 Like

Exponential ramp right now is dual zone. They messed it up and deleted exponential for the time being. You’re better off using Linear for now

1 Like

Linear doesn’t seem right for me too. Deadzone is crazy fast when I set Linear. Played with xim apex settings too but didn’t help much. Hopefully a solution is found soon

2 Likes

It is the same for a controller, dunno why you’d come to the forums saying that ypur M&K isn’t working…

2 Likes

Super tideous fix was found. Set your all hero’s to dual zone, then for every single hero manually change them to exponential ramp. Works perfect after that.

The main thread is located here: Consoles Bug [Exponential Ramp] - #84 by Ƙat-1278

Please move there.