Exploit: Get enemy team banned from competitive

It is apparently possible to exploit the game and get the opposing team banned from competitive games by “hiding”.

Please see this replay: Z42RMW

I am now banned from competitive because the enemy team did not come out of spawn and this marked me as inactive. This is unbelievable. Here is a replay link.

I don’t like being a “leaver” because the enemy team exploited being inactive.

Z42RMW

Thanks

1 Like

Well, the circumstances are weird… whole team is spawncamping and enemy team even completely ignores and feeds into sym turrets INSIDE of their spawn… however it is clear that you should not have been removed from the game, therefor I’ll leave a bump and hope this will be adressed.

Apologies. In the heat of the moment my intentions may not have been made clear. This is a bug report forum and while I have a separate support ticket in for this…

The bug that needs addressing seems to have at least two components:

1. It is possible for an entire team to never leave their spawn on defense without getting kicked for being afk.

2. It is possible to never leave your spawn on attack and make your enemy take a forced loss and leaver penalty.

I’m completely ignoring the fact that we see a group of six bots in this game.

Please look into these two issues and find a way to handle inactive players that doesn’t harm active players.

There is workaround for this situation, if they dont come out of spawn, you just need to jump off the map or damage yourself(pharah, soldier, zarya,sigma). Taking damge rest your afk timer, and by healing you, your healers also rest their afk timer aswell.