Moira- Slightly off meta
Mercy- Meta
Lucio-Meta
Ana-Hard meta
Brigitte- Hard Hard meta
Baptiste- Super super hard hard meta
Zenyatta- EXPERIENCE THE ULTRA MEGA SUPER SUPER GIGA HARDEST HARD META

14 Likes

The thing is, she is low pick rate, but if you check the top ranked, brig rules on top. The higher sr you go, you will see less games with brig

either this thursday or next week tbh.

Next experimental is on the 14th.

9th from the bottom on overall winrate… I’m skeptical of this “free SR” claim.

1 Like

Yo your brain? His pick rate is what matters not win rate. He is most picked dps in almost all ranks … he is a must pick, and if the other team have a cree he have more power to change the game alone into his faivore then almost any other dps rn( ashe/tracer/widow maybe )

3 Likes

This isnt just her pick rate at large- this is GM specifically where she is only picked more than Moira as a support.

Blizzard works on Sunday? More likely on 16th or 18th March.

Oh it might just be the deciding changes date, but still.

Experimental won’t be earlier than that, for sure.

1 Like

Brig is the nuclear weapon . No one want to play her, but when you start losing, you have to pick her… “low pick rate” = low play time. Yes in general , but when it matters and map favoured/over time- she is a must pick/ a too much strong pick.

tbh I think we will still get one before that

1 Like

I mean, it’s not very likely. They’re hyping this experimental tournament on twitter, so they’ll probably be releasing that as the next one, even if it’s not a serious changes kind of experimental.

1 Like

eh I’d think otherwise. we’re most likely getting a patch this thursday.

Probably nerfs to rein, buffs to moira, D.va, and nerfs to mccree

1 Like

This was honestly cringe to read
:thinking:

No offence

I do not anticipate any Experimental Patch today. Thursday maybe. The PTR patch might go live by the end of the day, but that might be waiting for the next content update for the live game.

It was obviously with comedic intent. None about this comment is true. My objective was to be cringe so I’m glad the message sent across.

3 Likes

I think they will nerf Mcree and Bap I am SO readyyy

If Brig was so good, the top tier players would pick to start with her literally every time.

Maybe she just isnt as good anymore as you want her to be to justify calling for more nerfs

1 Like

You don’t need to be Einstein to see that McCree is obviously free sr

Well, you’re definitely not Einstein, that’s for sure.

What are the rules around shooting the messenger again? :thinking:

1 Like