Experimental not live?

I just checked the patch notes and I don’t see the changes listed. Are the balance changes not live?

1 Like

Its most likely gonna come out this Thursday. Usually patches come out either Tuesday or Thursday.

5 Likes

they fixed seasons so we have a new season now. exp card is not live i think.

Just played pharah in qp for 1 game, didn’t feel the jetpack buff

1 Like

Nah, it is delayed. Rip.

1 Like

This patch was Season 27 plus the Xbox resolution changes. I expect the Experimental changes to come Thursday.

1 Like

Guess I’ll just…not play?

1 Like

I mean same until the patch goes through lol. Only gonna go play regularly once the genji changes go through personally.

2 Likes

6.0 damage better come threw for Reaper. :sob:

1 Like

There was a blue post yesterday literally saying it wouldn’t be with todays patch.

1 Like

It definitely is, otherwise they wouldn’t have brought that change back around immediately lol

That change is a guarantee to get through

Oh I know. I’m curious to see if these changes will do anything or just make brawl even stronger even with the Zarya tiny nerf.

1 Like

Same. Was planning on having fun on Reaper, an ugly skin for a hero I rarely play is not incentive for me to torture myself playing my gutted heroes.

1 Like

Well, a Reaper buff does make it directly stronger, but Reaper should have already been this way anyways so it’s fine.

And the Zarya nerf is pretty inconsequential, so yeah that probably won’t effect the standings at all.

I wonder who’s feedback they’re considering… :neutral_face: