Experimental Mode – Scaling Power

OH MY GOD
yes please daddy blizzard give me this patch now omfg I actually lost

those widow changes omg I lost

13 Likes

Reducing healing is the wrong direction.

Damage reductions are important, but the healing reduction is just going to speed things up even more. Especially since the healing reductions are so much more drastic than the damage reductions.

22 Likes

Sym was nerfed by the way…

Photon Projector

Secondary Fire

Max damage reduced from 140 to 120
9 Likes

With the beam damage reduction to 30 per cent against armour Sym will suffer.

Especially with no compensation buffs.

14 Likes

They nerfed both her primary damage AND her Orb damage

LOLOLOL

33 Likes

Wow, look at all of those reverts. This is the kind of thing that needs to happen more often IMO.

20 Likes

Interesting changes…

Looks good aside from the beam weapon changes, not sure why they’re being nerfed as I don’t believe they’re much of an issue? Poor Sym.

5 Likes

Sym and Baptise nerfs, really? Clown fiesta again…

35 Likes

I mean, from what im reading, they atleast increased his self healing. Orisa is getting a tiny bit of an adjustement but i dont get the junkrat and Sym nerfs. If they wanted to get rid of double barrier and adress long range hitscan, why nerf the characters able to adress one without being a problem with the other?

1 Like

Some of these are good, I like them.

Junkrat? nerf…really? Sym…nerfs?

What data are they using for this? The spinny disk from Twister with the faces of hero’s on it?

16 Likes

I guess you’re right, I guess they want to nerf healing if they’re nerfing dmg.
Also, about what you said, this is a buff to Orisa not a nerf.

Yay, widow Nerf, the day is saved.

3 Likes

I imagine that change is mainly being made with Zarya in mind. Symmetra is just an unfortunate casualty.

3 Likes

even junkrat did not need any nerfs in first place…

that patch is disappointing

2 Likes

Except they nerfed healing WAY more than they nerfed damage

They made the range 1 metre longer, but slowed it down by 5 metres per second (base movement speed). She’s already one of the worst heroes in the game; giving her Halt 1 more metre of tether range shouldn’t also require a nerf

12 Likes

Sorry, Mei currently is the worst character after her latest undeserved nerfs. All her abilities are baited, bypassed, avoidable and she grants free win for enemy.
When is this going to be adressed? I want to play my main without being accused of throwing the game
And you aren’t balancing Ana the correct way - tune down anti to 70%, that’s her main problem.

12 Likes

If you could read, you’d have noticed it’s ddoubled on him, while the overall healing is halved.
So 2x0.5=1, which means it’s same healing as before (on him at least)

9 Likes

Oh… just as i was thinking his self-sustain could’ve use some help/buff.

all these reverts are beautiful

thumbs up

while id add some stuff to this patch, this is a good start

12 Likes