Experiment time?

I haven’t tested in depth yet, hell… the card has only been there for a number of hours, and especially regionally it’s barely even been noticed by some players.

This is why Jeff’s response about negative responses floored me.

This is not a testing window… half of a day doesn’t give you definitive answers.

Oh, and he’s still not replied to the very first question which he was asked… very nicely in fact.

I suppose it wasn’t deserving enough as the rest that followed.

thanks jeff, 132 is really bad

I personally think the focus should be switched to make feedback for healing and blocking damage feel better so more players feel inclined to those roles

1 Like

idk i havent tried it yet, but i think youd miss the whole tank synergy aspect

like rein zarya, orisa hog, d.va monkey

Lmao. Come on dude you know this community. The minute they buff supports and aren’t free food then you’ll get the cry babies coming in here asking for nerfs.

3 Likes

That is going to change radically if you were to say leave this mode up for more than a week, right now people wanna test the new tank stuff you’ve put in there -

But if nothing else, I’m loving the communication overlate Jeff :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Would need some drastic changes to CC heroes and tank busters for it to be viable. It may be viable in the future with some significant changes to those heroes, but not like this.

1 Like

Yeah, I think it would be good to have it a little longer to settle in to how it plays.

1 Like

So make those changes.

Bastion needs changes anyways.
He’s needed those changes for over two years now.

The queue times for damage, maybe. But I feel like it might only be because so many people are switching over to trying out Tank like what happens with a new hero that a lot of it is entirely misleading. Is there some way to distinguish that out, or do we just need to wait until the new factor wears off and people go back to DPS or stop trying out the new role?

Any chances we’ll be seeing more feedback threads in the future?

I know user feedback is greatly valued since we as a community mostly work together for a friendlier user enviorment, so surely there are plans to get more feedback right?

Apparently not.
Look at the first question Jeff was asked, and how it was skipped over.

It seems that every rank is being matched together. If that was fixed it might be better.

Don’t get me wrong it’s some what fun. But it really seems that it’s a hodge podge of who ever is grabbed from queue. Bronze tank and master dps.

Being bronze I judge players skill and know how well a bronze sniper should be. Just got out of a match where a hanzo and widow were not bronze level snipers. They did not miss from across the map. Not cheating just not bronze level players.

I mean yeah but first impressions are a thing. If they really thought the test was done, it wouldn’t be around for days.

He tends to do that.

He is kinda just staying on topic though.

We’re all wondering whats up with 1/3/2 so im glad we’re getting more answers.

1 Like

Oopsie, i’m very sorry.

1 Like

More experience with 1-3-2 along with balance changes could really change things. Shame it won’t last long.

This. I could see them bringing 1-3-2 back with even more changes to see if it could work again. They need to eliminate queue times and if this fixes that, it may be added at some point

1 Like

For me, it’s harder to put much stake in that, since a lot of people were complaining about it before there were even any details about it, let alone played it. I wasn’t convinced 222 would really change anything when it was announced, but after actually playing it, I found it tough to leave the PTR and come back to unrestricted, pre-RQ Live.

I’m hoping 132 can turn into an Arcade mode. I mean, surely it’s deserving of that.

2 Likes

You really should check if the negative actually habe played a reasonable amount of games.
Most here havent even played & are negative just because its different.

Can experimental get its out forum so its not clogged up in general?

3 Likes

You know he probably just missed it, OR he isn’t at liberty to discuss what will come in future as he probably knows whatever is in the works they are going to under-promise and over-deliver most likely to keep future changes feeling fresh.

imagine in his position over-promising and ending up scrapping it - this guy can’t catch a break, the internet holds him to every single word he ever utters quoting them years down the line when those words are no longer true - I’d definitely be careful about changes and saying they’re coming.

1 Like

A big question is how and who they’re willing to role out experimental changes for. It’s on topic as much as anything.

It should be around for weeks before any decisions are made or implied about.

321 is extreme?

oh i get it, change in the actual core game play, if competitive became 321 that would be major