Excuse me Blizzard - match group sizes!

You may have taken away the ability to see the group sizes in role queue, but some of us have got common sense.

I solo queued and you just put me against a six stack, didn’t notice it until you put me against the same six stack two games in a row!

4 Likes

rightclick in team view. invite.

you can see who is grouped.

Didn’t need to in this scenario, all six players, checked every single name in both games.

blizzard is rigging matches nevertheless. if they put you against a six stack, they went all in stopping your climb :slight_smile:

2 Likes

They don’t “rig” matches. At worst they have a poor understanding of what makes a good match by incorrectly assessing how good being in a premade group is.

1 Like

Oh this is why iget random invites that then get cancelled.

I will take it as a compliment from now on that enemy thinks I’m stacked even though I’m solo q

1 Like

Nah they do was on a win streak yesterday, they collected all the loosers of the day threw them into my team to break the streak.

When you win a match you get put into a match slightly more difficult. This occurs until you lose.

1 Like

There’s a difference between difficult matches based on sr bump, and then there’s setup matches by collecting all the loosers of the day and throwing them into your team.

I wouldn’t mind actual difficulty were your constantly put against better opponents, the issue is it gives you team of blatant throwers leavers to break streak.

1 Like