Exclusive Lúcio Emote

If you want the emote then you have to cough up $30.

Pfffffffffffffffffffffft… screw that.

6 Likes

im never gonna buy it

mercy skin was for charity… im not gonna give that amount of money to twitch for an emote… its a rip off.

12 Likes

I feel really let down, not even gonna lie. OWL skins are fine, but that’s just a regular legendary emote that we have to pay 30 euros for for some reason. After we’ve already paid for the game and grinded for credits that we can’t use because it’s not buyable in game…

7 Likes

Still, it’s just a cosmetic. I think you guys need to relax.

4 Likes

I would rather buy the game again…

Just wait for it go further beyond…

It’s only one emote. Meanwhile we get more content during events. I hate to be that person, but you can’t have everything handed to you for free. Those who got the pass and support OWL should also have a chance to get exclusive content for the money they paid.

2 Likes

I would rather wipe my as* with 20 dollars than do that tbh, i do not want to give money to such a vile corporate practice.

1 Like

if its “just” cosmetics… why does it cost 30€?? why is there no other way to unlock it?

its not just cosmetics for ppl… and blizz knows it. some ppl want to have everything of their fav heroes… they are counting on ppl being stupid enough.

7 Likes

People didn’t have to pay for the skins though. I promise you they will never mix things like the Tracer Emotes, the Lucio emote or the blizzcon Skin in the permanent pool.

What the actual f**k blizzard? I strongly believe that Blizzard literally just did it to save the dying Overwatch league, ok, well maybe it is not dying, but it is no where near as popular as I’m sure Blizzard wants it to be. And is this seriously what they are doing?

8 Likes

But a legendary emote!? We barely have that! Also that’s the only emote that connects Lúcio to a DJ, this sounds like a must-cosmetic but it is exclusive for whatever reason

3 Likes

Awww Jelly :confounded:

6 Likes

So far, I’m not impressed by it. Pass.

1 Like

It’s just cosmetics guys!

1 Like

Because Blizzard do need to make money off their long running game. As the other guy said, not everything can be free. Blizzard is still a business.

1 Like

It even made JellyandJam sad, that’s how you know it’s awful lol.

9 Likes

I paid for the game. It wasn’t free.

7 Likes

The all-access page has stated from the start exclusive skins and emotes would be obtained through having one. This is just the first of many we were told about months ago.

5 Likes

lmao everytime when ppl talk about OWL (like the owner of dallas fuel fe) they will tell you that the league is doing better than expected… they have enough money.

its just pure greed.

2 Likes