EXC got updated!

There are some changes I noticed without patch notes… here are some:

Mercy:
Valk is now longer + increased movement speed during Valk
Ult Charge is now faster

Tanks:
Makes more damage than in the last EXC update

Symmetra:

• Healing Turrets are now stop healing the person when they are at full health and switching the targets.

I don’t know what they changed more! We could use this as a Megathread with found changes!

30 Likes

I noticed bastion has 60 ammo now

Edit:

11 Likes

Happened a day earlier than I thought!

Same!! First change I noticed, it’s why I did research and sure enough here it is. I wanted to know if tanks got better and sure enough they did! Thanks OP

hmm so blizzard did their homework. still not gonna grade it till i overlook it a bit more. wont be soon since this teacher has been drinking a bit of whiskey :wink:

6 Likes

Do the tanks still have the same sustain? If so I aint touching experimental.

1 Like

Mercy’s res casting is now faster and the LoS range check is slightly increased! This is a neat change! I really like EXC Mercy now! :slight_smile: Thanks ml7 + OW Devs <3

2 Likes

Oh no! I can’t burst kill a tank in less than a second! The horror!

34 Likes

They have way too much health/ armor. You must have terrible positioning on live servers.

3 Likes

i agree with AKJ. you cant have tons of damage and survivability at the same time. yea i know tank isnt a popular role and maybe the option is to make tanks superhumans but it wouldnt be good overall for the game in general

Honestly thank God. It felt absurd to be running around with 100 rounds

9 Likes

They must be testing it for 5v5, but with 2 tanks it’s completely broken. Imagine making double shield the biggest issue with the game stronger.

2 Likes

I loved it so much bastions changes make him like the easiest character ever lol

i was thinking the same thing man

they should have made these changes and made the Experimental 5v5

but its 6v6 lol

role queue

2 Likes

No they are not. This is work of the content creators, not the balance team.

10 Likes

did they nerf cassidy fire rate little bit?

Mercy is still rubbish in the experimental, it only loads the ult faster and that’s it, the valkyrie is still useless when removed from ult.

1 Like

nooooo why didn’t they just take it down

There was 5v5 OWL scrims leaked and the tanks had tons of health/armor.

Soldier: 76
Helix Rockets

• Cooldown reduced from 8 to 6 seconds

:moneybag::moneybag::moneybag: