Ewww role queue QP is a role pick race without choice

No, please tell them to keep it. The community reaction is priceless. It shows them how much of a mistake they are making.

5 Likes

Yeah. I think we were all expecting it to be a role select, not a mad rush. We’ll have to wait and see I guess.

1 Like

Hahaha, i’m loving the reaction too.

1 Like

no way :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Because role queue for QP doesn’t hit live until the 1st??

“This half baked accident proves that the real system is a mistake.” Okay.

6 Likes

So did they also not put Sigma into competitive yet?

Cause the biggest problem with 2-2-2 was not enough barrier tank players.

Where as Sigma would cause a ton of barrier tank usage.

Getting 3-6 leavers per match BEFORE THE MATCH EVEN STARTS shows how much of a bad idea it is to force this trash into QP.

Correct. I was misinformed about him being ready right away. Apologies about that.

1 Like

They’re only leaving because they can’t queue for the role they want. You’re literally complaining about something specific to this system and attributing it to the real thing.

5 Likes

New heroes never get put in competitive right away, why would Sigma be an exception??

2 Likes

No worries, just been a worry I had that they’d screw up the details. :confused:

Because instead of leaving the games they’d be sitting there waiting to play which is just as much of a failure state.

Are you joking? Why do I have to play ptr if I want to play quickplay 222? There isn’t any good reason to hold it back for another two weeks.

1 Like

Because this isn’t a normal Comp season.

It’s literally a beta period.

2 Likes

nope they disabled ptr…

Thats ridiculous…

And? That doesn’t matter at all, it’s still a comp season, even if it’s a small one. He will be live when the real season comes out on the first.

1 Like

Technically, they are still waiting to play if they keep leaving games…

Right back at you.
Why would it matter?

There’s no legitimate reason to not put him straight into competitive.

It’s not a normal comp season, it’s literally a trial period.

1 Like