Everything wrong with OW and how to fix it

I love playing OW but a lot Community, lore, competitive, and buff/nerf need to change. I want to break it down what is wrong in the current state of OW and how can dev or Jeff can save this game before its forgotten.

1. Community-(Problem)
    The community of OW players is like a bag of trail mix. Some can be sweet like a m&m or chocolate chip but you also going to have some nuts. Some you might like or some you just want to throw it away, never to be seen again. I understand dev can’t fix player’s toxicity but the report system is just the only thing they can do. Don’t forget, Over 5 millions copies of OW was sold, (Even the multiple copies for the smarf accounts) Still, at least 2-3 millions people play the game. Not every day. So, how do we fix this issue?

1 Community- (Fix)
One simple ideas is the Guild system. Anyone can create a guild. You can follow guild like social media. Other than that, it will be no different then any other guild so that, players wont have to worry about new feature. (That should be for future patches)

1. Lore - (Problem)
    The dev is still continuing on the “Recall” anime lore. Almost 2 years of OW and yet its still going on it. I’m one of those fans love lore and character story but, this is little long to wait for all backstory for all heroes. The problem is that, you guys are releasing 3-4 new heroes every year while the anime is about 2-3 a year. If I do my math right, their still one extra heroes going to be missing a anime short every year. (Even thought their still heroes like zen, mercy, lucio for some that still didn’t get their short yet.) How to fix it?

2. Lore- (Fix)
    Anime short need to happen every 4 months until they feel caught up on the lore. If that doesn’t happen, players will think it little lazy on the dev part because others games have amazing character story without taking years to think of one hero backstory. Another thing is that, they need to stop changing the character story. Like for D.va, she was fine with the starcraft story. Then they change her story to pro starcraft to pro gamer. This is like The AVGN channel. If you guys don’t him, AVGN (Aka Angry video game nerd) use to be the Angry Nintendo nerd. The different is here is that, I didn’t mind the change for him but for D.va case, it shock me to hear what they done to her. It might be a tiny change but, it will slowly brake like a moving gears. Keep messing with it and it will break eventually.

3. Competitive- (Problem)
    What to says about this topic. My explanation will take longer then One piece ep. (P.s. Its over 800 eps) Toxicity, one-tricks, Communication, throwers, leavers, Balance to the game, Smarfs, saltiness, due-dps etc. What else to say. How do we fix this issue? Its a lot easier than you think.

4. Competitive- (FIX)
    Remember the Guild system I talked about on the Comminity (#1). Add comp team into it. The Leader gets to decide the 5 other players on the team. You can have 2 substitutes and a coach (if wanted) Leaders have to make sure the people he/she picks because they will be lock in and can’t get out until next season. if the player need to be removed, then report the player with your team then the dev will allow to be kicked from the team. The kicked player can’t join another team until next season. The team with a lost player can make sub a main roster or find a new player to take their place. If too many players are kicked from your team, the whole team gets banned from comp until next season. the 6 players must match the ranks rules system to keep balance to the team. So that, bronze players wont be in the same matches with masters. It will be based of your last season.The ranks will be based of not one but the whole team rank. So this ways, you can see the true ranks and not just skills but communication the same team over and over again. No need to worry about thrower, one tricks, and leavers.

Concusion
In summary, We need a Guild system with a competitive team allow in it and a lore that need to finish by this year. If they finally make this happen, this will make OW better and will make it last longer.

Mostly it’s just players

Can’t fix that.

That is why we need a real team that stays as one instead of 6 random vs 6 randoms. It will reduce the stress in comp.