[OLD THREAD] EVERYONE’S Game Is Crashing!

I came here to report a bug that I saw tons of other people posting about too! I’ve been trying to play lately but my game disconnects randomly throughout gaming sessions repeatedly. I can close the game and reopen it (I am on PS5), but this does not fix the problem as it will still crash randomly again sometime later. Over and over.

I truly believe no one cares about Overwatch 1 as we get closer and closer to the beta release of OW2. Not even a “Known Bugs” pinned thread or anything from game devs?? From voice chat still being broken (see another thread of mine) to this, it’s unbearable to try and play this game.

Are you too busy to even acknowledge this stuff with a post? Being excluded from the beta (console gamer) already made staying positive hard enough. I can’t even play the one I have comfortably.

1 Like

A) Does the game crash to your main menu (PS5 main menu)?

B) Not all bugs are put onto the Known Bugs thread, so that doesn’t mean they aren’t working on it.

If at all, they’re pretty busy working on a bug that looks like the one you are working on, though it seems only prevalent on PC platforms.

Might be good to look around in the main thread:

Though if your game doesnt boot you to the PS5 menu itself but instead temporarily disconnects then i wouldn’t be so sure it would be the same issue.

just had a game where half of my team randomly discconected, including me. game just closed, no reason whatsoever.

For that issue, please go to the post i linked in my previous post.
Any information regarding this crash would be greatly appreciated.