Everyday a new problem, today it wont open

26E60B15-DE53-443A-B143-8233CBCD7D8F

Here’s the code i literally cant open the game now… Just shuts off the second it open, scan and repair doesnt work and i open it and bnet as an admin.

I did get a windows update this morning so maybe thats why… Everyday a new reason why the games screwed, feels bad.

2 Likes

Hello Saber - sorry you are experiencing crashes. Thanks for posting your crash code - I took a quick look, and the game is crashing trying to run some injected code from RzChromaSDK64.dll, which unfortunately has been unloaded at the time of the crash.

There are some tech support posts on dealing with Razer programs and Overwatch - they might help you out.

Thanks!
Bruce

3 Likes

ah so it was the razer update, it was fine up to this point, thank for the help!

2 Likes

Could you take a look at my crash code as well. My game constantly crashes and can never stay open especially if its on a idle screen. Usually after it crashes I get 2-3 unrecoverable errors when hitting play again

my crash code: AD56EC9D-0DF2-4922-8A95-5E93E00379C8

why is everyone putting the vault on overwatch whenever there is a problem like this
who tf know what you have on you’re pc and then u come on here complaining that overwatch has problems smh

dude this got fixed ages ago, get over it. No one cares what you have to say, grow up. literally the day before this gets auto-deleted off of the forums you decide to bump it, find something better to do with your time/life.

1 Like

triggered much? hmmm?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.