Every balance change by hero logged

I used the playoverwatch.com patch notes. But the 7th swing was because of a latency bug fix

They are the same thing but the one you linked is only for the new forums.

The problem with the announcements tab is that they don’t list the version numbers

I cleaned it up for you :smiley:

1 Like

True but they sometimes in the past some listed information that wasn’t in the patch notes for one reason or another. It’s a good place to cross check information. I can remember times where things were left out of one or the other place but was listed in the other so reading both has always kept me on top of it.

Awesome post but did you miss Dragonblade duration from 8 seconds to 6 seconds?

I’m pretty sure that was in the beta? I never saw that change in the patch notes

Makes sense. But after my break from that post I’m gonna focus on cleaning the thread up as well as adding stuff I forgot to add that was in the patch notes

No worries, I just like to make sure information is easily available for people doing things like this.

I did it so people can easily access balance changes

Thanks for the list of changes! Looks like the Mercy ones are all there and the main changes that I recall to Ana are there too.

2 Likes

Thank you <3 I hope Blizzard notices this and pins it. I spent over a day on this post

Genji had dragon blade reduced from 8 seconds to 6 and triple jump removed.

Triple jump was a bug and the dragon blade nerf wasn’t listed anywhere on the patch notes so it was probably in beta

Are you gonna add bug fixes that affected balance? Like Moira healing through barriers, sym charging off mei wall etc

It’s here

As pointed out in the beginning of the post, no I will not. They were listed as bug fixes so it is way too much of a hassle to read every bug fix to find it

Dragon blade nerf wasn’t in beta, it was when season 2 came out.

Oof. Sorry about that

Edit: I added it

1 Like

Nice list, must have been time consuming.

I’m exhausted now. It was worth doing but god dang this post took about a day to make with breaks. The post will be edited when any future balance changes go live

[quote=“Kristal-11786, post:7, topic:253211”]
It
[/quote]so is reaper’s passive.