Ever since new map came out every map glitches out hardcore for more ppl then just me

my few friends are having the same problems along with at least 1 person in most games I play with I ask if there having the same problems and some people think its just there internet connection when its a issue in overwatch not our computer hardware because we all have different problems even a guy with a i7 16 gb ram 512 gb ssd and a 1070 graphic card I went into a live chat and we couldn’t find the issue I know its not happening to everyone but the ppl that I talked to that ae having issues ever since the new map came out have the exact same problems

cant walk forward for a few secs randomly
a random player we kill runs in place for sometimes a min wile the other team mates are still fine and when we walk forward sometimes it pusses us to the side you jump and don’t jump sometimes things that effect gameplay

it wont say how long your friends are offline for

in blizz world no fire in the fire place in the ship before you play used to have 5 green gas tanks now only 1 for

and more issues since the new map came out exactly when the new map came out sorry for my spelling had a bad brain tumor

You’re describing what sounds like a connection issue, not a patch problem.

Hello Love!

This does sound more like a connection issue, so I would recommend reviewing the overall connection troubleshooting steps and see if there is an improvement.

Overwatch Disconnection Problems

If issues persist, then we can run a robust network test to see where issues are occurring.

Running WinMTR

The results of the test can be included in a reply to the forum post, between two accent marks (`).

hi I had a GM help me with all that drivers the internet was the 1st thing i did internet connection speed test and Cnet bandwith meter im at 45-60 mbps and upload 5-14 mbps he also seen my msinfo and couldent help he the gm told me to make a form in tech support. i ran a speed test in at 50.10 mbps 9.65 upload but i only have 16 ping is that bad 16 ping ran the test a min a go

A speedtest is not at all the same as the test the Blizzard staff in this thread is asking you to run. Please follow their instructions above and post your results if you want to find a solution.

I ran thre cmd and it was success fully no issues there What is ping ? ping on halo pc games the lower the better big ping lag lower better so i ask what is ping ? is it the same in halo as overwatck lower faster right ?
also i run WOW fine with no issues in WOW even in stormwind it is not laggy running the 2nd test now i put my 1st ping in no just simpily play OW because wow is fine ? sorry not good with software i cant always remember sorry i have no memory department it was taken out along with my tumor just work with me put in my ip then started the winmtr played OW then went back to see in winmtr and nothing changed at all should i run the ip DNS or since nothing happened with the 1st ip address then don’t bother ???

Yes, lower is better.

The servers are not the same for both games.

The instructions on how to work the WinMTR are here: Blizzard Support - Running WinMTR