EVENT SKIN REWARDS.... wait, they're just old skins?

I wish I was lying but it has been confirmed…

We will get the Brigitte skin from earlier as a WW reward (which is fine and cool) and for the Greek Mode and Lunar New Year WE GET!!!.. Overwatch 1 skins?

“We’re bringing back the Winter Wonderland and Lunar New Year events with new and improved rewards. Each event this season, including Battle for Olympus, will have a skin as a reward you can earn simply by jumping in the fun and completing challenges—this includes Epic Ice Queen Brigitte, Legendary Winged Victory Mercy, and Legendary Kkachi Echo.

Seriously, this is disappointing, I expected to at least get NEW epic skins as rewards…

42 Likes

Like I’ve said.

Annual purge for Mercy and D.Va skins and cosmetics!!

We’re allowed 1 skin per 1.5 - 2 years.

Players who missed out on unlocking Kiriko in Season 1 or brand-new players starting in Season 2 can unlock new heroes by selecting the Challenge for the hero they want to unlock, which sends you into the Practice Range to learn their abilities, and ultimately challenges you to win games of Overwatch.

so much for the pay to win claims.

All those Mercy mains asking for Mercy skins, there you go. I found a skin.

We’re bringing back the Winter Wonderland and Lunar New Year events with new and improved rewards. Each event this season, including Battle for Olympus, will have a skin as a reward you can earn simply by jumping in the fun and completing challenges—this includes Epic Ice Queen Brigitte, Legendary Winged Victory Mercy, and Legendary Kkachi Echo.

1 Like

What are you on about? Mercy is tied with Tracer for the most skins, and D.Va isn’t far behind. When’s the last time you saw a legendary sigma skin? Or Baptiste or Doomfist? Mercy and D.Va get skins practically every season.

11 Likes

Its a old skin from summer games 2020 if I remember correctly…

1 Like

That’s the point, She “gets” something.

It’s a sarcasm.

2 Likes

They don’t actually care about anyone but themselves. I am beyond shocked Ana is getting a skin before Bap though.

2 Likes

don’t show it to the forum mercy main…

1 Like

Mercy got a legendary in the current battlepass, Dva is probably the top3 tank with the most skins lmao

When was the last time you saw a Wreckingball skin? yet you don´t see any hammond player here crying about it

Some heroes have more annoying fanbases for sure

Nothing, it’s an old OW1 skin, so she gets ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

She literally got a new LEGENDARY skin in the current BP

Good, she just got one this season and she already has one too many.

1 Like

Mercy and Dva got a skin last pass. Mercy was one of the two last OW1 heroes to get an event skin. Dva got one the event before that. Nobody else got any new skins in the interim unless it was OWL or promotional.

1 Like

I repeat it again? HEROES ARE REPEATING SKINS IN SEASON 2, enough of that cheap excuse.

Mercy? NOTHING, oh, be happy, until 2029 she will get absolutely nothing and the mythical for the year 2032.

seek help

20 characters

6 Likes

99% of the new trailer is shop items. As to be expected.

I find them cool because I love greek mythology but since it’s all shop stuff it’s completely irrelevant to me, nothing of value because I wont buy 30€ skins for every single character.

That’s the point! She already got Royal Knight and Miko legendary skin. But then again, you’ll be saying “But the skin is ugly” so there you go, the price of being ungrateful. No skin at all.

1 Like

It still is.

This will be locked to one character per season im sure. So if you chose kiriko this season youll have to grind ramattra.

Also we dont know exactly how many games to win.

3 Likes

who cares if they’re repeating. It’s a way for new players to get them for free. Mercy just got a new one anyways.

It just happens to be Mercy since Winged Victory is one of the most fitting skins since the theme is Greek myth.