Event question about Anniversary 2019

Last year i remember Anniversary had a free play time that is when i started playing…
Does that happen every year and was that just the weekend or during the week?

thinking of arranging a after work thing with my company to get my colleges to try it out (we have unused old computers that can just about play it well enough and it is arguably a good "team building exercises)

Overwatch with the team and pizzas that sort of thing :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can’t specify when they will have another free weekend but Overwatch tends to do these events during holidays and in game events. They usually give people notice a week or so before they have another event. In all likeliness you can expect to see another free weekend during anniversary

well crap… that ruins that plan… kind of a shame as having these thing be more predictably scheduled would allow for overwatch missionary work lol… convert more to the faith as it where…

Oh well maybe they will go free to play at some point… but that ruins that plan how annoying

Also they could totally do a loot box pyramid scheme lol X3

I would note that if you would like to get word on promotions such as free weekends may be appearing to follow the official Overwatch Twitter Feed for the latest news and updates regarding Overwatch.

oh thanks i’ll try to keep updated maybe if i have everything ready i can coordinate something and introduce my colleges to the wonderful (terrifyingly addictive lol) world of Overwatch…